Thread: hi everyone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    hi everyone
    i am a newbie to this forum but i look forward to talking to all about my personal business ventures as well as all of yours....i am currently working for a merchant service provider...i have been browsing the forum and see alot of questions about ecommerce and merchant accounts...i have been in the business for 5 years now with several different companies so i know almost anything you could possibly want to know about credit cards, gift cards, ecommerce gateways, check services...if anyone has any questions or needs any advice feel free to pm me

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelada View Post
    i am a newbie to this forum but i look forward to talking to all about my personal business ventures as well as all of yours....i am currently working for a merchant service provider...i have been browsing the forum and see alot of questions about ecommerce and merchant accounts...i have been in the business for 5 years now with several different companies so i know almost anything you could possibly want to know about credit cards, gift cards, ecommerce gateways, check services...if anyone has any questions or needs any advice feel free to pm me
    welcome newbie!!!!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Welcome aboard ...[​img]

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Ciao! Welcome! Guys, what do you think about these reviews on Dating sites? - https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dati...desire-review/ . Do you think they are honest or can they be written by site owners?

Share on facebook

Last edited by Janialeles; 01-16-2020 at 08:03 AM.

5. Collapse Details
    Hello,

My name is Mayank Roy. I am new here.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hello Everyone,
    How are you all.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hello Everyone,
    How are you all.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I say hello again until they still see me))

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hello, have you registered on this latin dating siiven.com dating site yet? If not, I recommend to place your profile there. This is the largest dating site in USA, with over one million users! Join us, my friends have already found young ladies there and I intend to register there too!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hello there!

Share on facebook