Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Website Design & Re-Design Service - Fixed Price Special Offer

1. Collapse Details
    Website Design & Re-Design Service - Fixed Price Special Offer
    I'm Tim, a freelance Web Designer specializing in Wordpress. Over the last 10 years, I have developed a wide range of websites including sites for startup companies, small & international businesses. My core competency lies in digital branding which includes website development, and I am seeking opportunities to redesign or build websites from the ground up for you or your business.

If your interested in having a website built or redesigned feel free to connect, i'll be happy to hear from you!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    If you are looking for low budget responsive Wordpress Templates then you can check it from here.

Templatesgarden.com

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    If you are looking for low budget responsive Wordpress Templates then you can check it from here. https://www.piqued.in/

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Use our net design value calculator to get a fee for web site design in the UK. Get it emailed to you & get a fixed quote from a leading layout organisation. If you're still in early ranges and want a difficult idea, here's a difficult manual of our website.

Share on facebook