1. Collapse Details
    Personal Development for Young Entrepreneurs
    Hey all,

Iím starting a website about personal development for young entrepreneurs and I wanted to hear your views.

Now I know everyone here might not be a young entrepreneur but I still want to hear your opinions.

I want to know what you guys want to learn. What do you need help with? What are your concerns?

Do you want to hear about dealing with stress in your entrepreneurial lifestyle? How about getting that extra motivation to continue on with your work? What about psychology Ďtacticsí to help persuade others when going to an interview or what not?

Or do you want to hear about simple, easy nutrition plans that will help give you more energy throughout the day without having to spend hours cooking meals.

Continuing on the same line of thought, how about simple 30min exercise plans that will help keep your health in balance?

I want to hear it all!

So please, tell me what you think. That way I can create really in-depth guides about what you actually want to know about.

I WANT TO HEAR THE PEOPLEíS VOICE!!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    That sounds great for such a platform. As for me, a senior student in business field, I have strong passion for doing business. However, like other students, the most precious thing that I don't own is experience. I don't know the first steps that I have to take in order to build up my business with strong base and lower the risk to the least. Because everything seems to already exist in the market, so I have to enter the market as a new entrant, I don't know what I should invest in and how to catch up with the trend and make my products different, and even if my product is different, I don't ensure it will bring me profit. In general, I as well as other young entrepreneurs need discuss about the experience and difficulties that we have to face at the first stage of business establishment.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Philips; 08-16-2015 at 02:08 PM.

3. Collapse Details
    I would read it. In my spare time I usually browse Entrepreneur.com or Inc. Being an entrepreneur, it's interesting just to get tips and hear stories of others. Health related topics would be great because I often find myself eating fast food quite a bit, just because I am so busy. I don't always have time to cook. Good luck on your website!

Share on facebook

Web Development & Graphic Design
    Logics Edge Inc
    www.logicsedge.com

4. Collapse Details
    Now every profession can be restored easily and new ideas loaded. The key point is not that I can encourage and incorporate your ideas. When you just think about the idea, not what you think about it it's "shoot" I realized this as I spoke about the same profession online to the counselor, and how it should be constructed. This is why I suggest to visit https://calmerry.com/text-therapy/ career problems and cases consultation, which is really important to a modern person in particular, now because of many work difficulties. So make sure you look and get to know it. Good fortune! Good fortune!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Improve your time management.
    Develop emotional intelligence.
    Cultivate resilience.
    Listen actively.
    Develop a growth mindset.
    Develop a reading habit.
    Learn new things.
    Improve your public speaking skills.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Working with our professional essay writing services could not be any easier. We provide you with help me write my resume a quick and easy to use system through which you can be guaranteed of the top essay that you are looking for. Simply follow the process that we detail here and you will soon be working with the best essay writers online

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Entrepreneurs can set goals to improve their social and interpersonal skills which can help the success of their business. Improvement in the social skills set of a person can help them interact better with other people, to network and to build business relationships with others.

Share on facebook