Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Business Planning
    How many of you are running or planning to start your own business...??

I know many of you have thought about this.... Well I am one of you. Thinking of starting my business, but confused about funding. I have read a lot about investors pros and cons...

Can you please share your experiences with investors..... are they really proved to be an angel...!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Starting a business gives rise to a lot of questions. This can be sorted by hiring good consultants. This is very useful and helpful to leverage business profits.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    If you can do without needing Angel funding for your business, don't do it. I would just approach them when your business is to the point where it just needs a little fuel to add to the already burning hot fire. And you yourself might be considering to have an exit strategy to sell the business in 5 years. As typically they want to invest to sell.

Share on facebook

Need more Sales in your Business? Download the "Sales Samurai" app for FREE for Iphone and Android. Teaching you professional consultative sales methodology using SPIN Selling, Popular Closes and Effective Objection Handling Techniques. Your Pocket Sales Trainer available to you at any business meeting! Available on Itunes or the Google Play store - http://bit.ly/1PDu2Tu

4. Collapse Details
    You need to hire the consultant.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    you can hire a adviser for business planning. you should do also searching on internet and get a information or step of business plan. then you choose your best way.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Find the best practices that you can use and afford right now. Think about what process your customer will go through for browsing ordering payment etc. Use the resources on hand and think out of the box to reduce expenditures. Try to save enough to market your business.
    Start talking to your customers to find out what they need most...coming from their mouths. A lot of startups make the mistake of assuming they know their customers' needs better than their customers.
    Use their words and ideas in your ads and focus on your customers' experiences after that. Good luck.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Yes i will help you to find a business you can visit and find many chance for a new business .

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    When I started my business, I was also confused about many things like: funds,employees and location.
    Then I consult to Business Consultant. They helped me alot in all the situations and understand myr needs and requirements.They also provides professional advice in particular areas such as management, human resource, law , life coaching any many others. Moreover they developed a new business model and presented them to me.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifesmith View Post
    How many of you are running or planning to start your own business...??

I know many of you have thought about this.... Well I am one of you. Thinking of starting my business, but confused about funding. I have read a lot about investors pros and cons...

Can you please share your experiences with investors..... are they really proved to be an angel...!
    Hi i am also running my own business of Retail consultants but confused about this, and i want to also know about starting business.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    See thiet ke xay dung

Share on facebook