Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    If you are starting a new business, there will be lot of question in your mind. How to invest, where to invest ect. I would like to suggest you to get help from business consultants. They can assist you better.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I would definitely agree that one needs to have lots of things to know before starting or indulging into a business. I suggest that you have to be really interested about a certain product or service that you would want to cater. Knowledge about it is very important and foremost your financial capacity to sustain everything will serve as your capital in starting up is needed.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    you must be hire business consultant who really help you in the running your business.....

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Introduction
    Hello Sir, i am RobAlbright

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    thank you for information.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hello I am in Business from past 8 years and now I run a Software company. Here are my important points you should consider when thinking of starting your own venture:

1. Don't start-up because everyone else is starting up.
    2. Don't do it because you think you''ll be super happy being your own boss. Trust me, when you're responsible for your employees, customers and investors it gets more stressful.
    3. Don't do it If there are 2-3 major funded players in the category you're starting your company.
    4. Don't do it because you hate a 9-5 job. I've worked every Saturday and a lot of Sundays for the last 7 years and its not something you enjoy beyond a point.
    5. Always always focus on profits because if nobody gives you a followup investment you can still carry on like a boss.
    6. Learn all the necessary skills by studying everything on them online and from books. You end up studying more than your entire school/college life combined. If you hate studying, don't become an entrepreneur.
    7. You'll fail a lot of days but you'll also succeed in a lot. But get used to failing and get used to accepting failure and moving on quickly.
    8. You'll alienate your friends and family because most wont get what you do and why you've become such a frustrated douche.
    9. You'll PMS more than women. And trust me, you'll feel their pain.
    10. Its not glamorous, women don't run after you (vice-versa), you don't sign autographs or drive a Ferrari. Its a lot of hard work.
    11. Unless you raise a Series B (in some cases a Series C) investment, you wont dilute your stock for personal money. It all goes to the company.
    12. Its a mind fuck but its worth every second .

Good Luck!

Share on facebook

Entrepreneur, Owner of Software Company
    http://lessonsatstartup.com/

7. Collapse Details
    A business plan is a formal statement of business goals, reasons they are attainable, and plans for reaching them. It may also contain background information about the organization or team attempting to reach those goals.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Guys, now here's your business - almost the only real way to earn, in our time. So I decided to turn to business trainers
    I'm slowly learning and developing in this direction. Dare!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Some business need safety planning beforehand. And some companies really provide STC OSHA assistance Texas if you need it.

Share on facebook

We have various programs on safety initiatives for your company. Visit our Home Page/Website for more information.

URL: STC OSHA assistance Texas

10. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    If your are looking to consulting for Business or have plan to open new Business, Ribbon has best restaurant consultant offer/advice for opening new restaurant.

Share on facebook