Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Well I don't believe in angel who would come to you and just fund for your business. Its really nice to know that you are about to start your own business. To get finance for it, you need to present everything in detail. If you are good with the presentation and understand what flows where then, you are good to go but if you have scope but lacking somewhere in making process or really don't understand how to do assessment , create process flow then it would be a tough for you.

Besides, everything you put, its important to get updated with the latest technology so that you can do you work more efficiently. I would suggest to talk to strategic planning consultants once before you take any step. You can explain your business scope and everything, and they will do it for you.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I am planning to start a small business and I know IT infrastructure and its management is a must. I am thinking of a small business strategy consulting as a support because it will save a lot of my precious time which I can utilize for my business. It will give clarity about how to proceed with business activities precisely. For this it is necessary to have a review about your business before you plan to get it done by professionals like Introviz.

Share on facebook

Last edited by steventaylor; 06-12-2017 at 03:13 AM.

3. Collapse Details
    You also need a good financial advice Allen from a professional.

Share on facebook

We provide Financial Planning Services and more. Visit our Home Page/Website for more information.

URL: financial advice Allen

4. Collapse Details
    Take help of any professional business planner.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Me too willing to have a start-up in banking. Interested to prepare Business Planning for the same.

Share on facebook