Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I am not sure if I am right or wrong. I thought people in this forum are looking for business advice. Hopefully, somebody corrects me.

I usually do some free advisory. Reach out with details of your business case.

Share on facebook

Last edited by SMEguru; 02-29-2020 at 07:08 PM.

2. Collapse Details
    I hope many people are looking for business advice out here. I am looking forward to doing some contributions to the community.

I am also doing some free consulting. Please reach out with your business case.

Share on facebook

Last edited by SMEguru; 02-29-2020 at 07:04 PM.

3. Collapse Details
    Starting any kind of business is could be a difficult task, but creating proper business plans & strategies can assist in developing business faster.
    Before using any business tools, you can visit SaaSTrac website to check the reviews of that particular business tool.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    A field-tested strategy is a formal composed report containing business objectives, the strategies on how these objectives can be accomplished, and the time span inside which these objectives should be accomplished.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Business planning could really be a hard thing to do. There are a lot of things to consider. But if you want to start a business right away, franchise is your best choice. For women, they usually go for beauty salons that offers eyelash extensions and even permanent makeup since it's part of their passion. Lash Pilot in Santa Monica is the best example for that.

Share on facebook

Visit Franchise Word for timely updates about Franchise Industry. Be on the lookout for these franchise industry news and understand the opportunity to learn and be part of a business or a brand.

6. Collapse Details
    You can hire a business consultant they will guide you on how to start and how to run the business.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    A business plan is a written document describing a company's core business activities, objectives, and how they plan to achieve their goals. Good business plans should include an executive summary, products and services, marketing strategy and analysis, financial planning, and a budget.
    Follow these steps to write a business plan that meets your company's unique needs.
    Step 1: Executive summary.
    Step 2: Business description.
    Step 3: Market analysis.
    Step 4: Company organization.
    Step 5: Products or services provided.
    Step 6: Financial outlook.
    Step 7: Summary.

Share on facebook