Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Google Analytic Report

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Google Analytic Report
    Hello Friends,

Please tell me how to create a Google Analytic report? Till now I was just preparing a ranking report, but now my clients also want Google Analytic report. Experts please help me to solve this problem.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    16225 Park Ten Place, Suite 500, Houston,texas
    Google analytics report depends upon the client. What he wanted to check, it may be traffic, customers, audiences, traffic source, traffic location.
    Google analytics report is shown below:Google-Analytics-Bid-Adjustments.jpg

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    just crate analytic account to know information about the website what is the status of it like its visitor, bounce rate, back links etc. analytic is very helpful tool to improving the website rank.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You needs to register google webmaster tools and activate google analytic tools and add your website on google analytic get all reports traffic, customers, audiences, traffic source, traffic location and download its in excel format and provide this excel file to clients.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by chinomoreno View Post
    Have you registered to Google Analytics already?
    If you have, then log in to it. Ask your client what type of report he want to see?
    Gather those information and create a custom report (this one will depends on you).
    You can export a data from analytics report and use it to your custom report.

BTW, if you are new to this you can browse on Google Analytics first so you can have a basic knowledge about this one.
    Or, go to youtube and search for Google Analytics tutorials.
    Hope it helps!
    I agree with your statement, you had provided very good information. Thanks for sharing here.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You can find out on google many tutorials regarding Creating custom report of google analytic.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    You must have google analytic account for watch analytic report by the search engine about your site. Traffic on it, and search queries made to search it over the internet.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Google analytic report is useful for getting information about what searches were made for regarding your website online even from different countries.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    hire someone on fiverr to get that in minutes.
    its very good there.

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

10. Collapse Details
    This is not a big deal, if you are already registered in google analytic, you can share google analytic login detail to your client otherwise second option is send him analytic snapshot

Share on facebook