Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    You can do it using one of the following technique

Create custom segments by adding specific url there. Build new segments
    Create custom reports for those urls. Create and manage Custom Reports
    Create new view by adding urls that you need to view. Create and manage view filters

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by AvniShergill View Post
    Hello Friends,

Please tell me how to create a Google Analytic report? Till now I was just preparing a ranking report, but now my clients also want Google Analytic report. Experts please help me to solve this problem.
    First you create an account in google analytics. Then automatically you will get to know how to create the report according to your clients requirement.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yes Google Analytics is very helpful for the traffic, audience, search queries and many other things. This information helps to improve our site. You can provide screenshot of the report or the access details of it to client.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Google Analytics Report is used to know the Website traffic and users details. It will mention the traffic details clearly.

For your information:

Prateektechnosoft is a Netsuite Partner and expertise in NetSuite ERP, CRM, Cloud CRM, PSA and other Netsuite Solutions. And also providing Netsuite services of implementation, integration, support & development services.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Google Analytics is the best free tool to monitor your website traffic and understand that how visitors are dealing with your website.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    GAR only used for the PLAN how you start SEO work

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    you can send pdf report of your traffic chart to your client and you can also give him the access of google analytics.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    There are many tutorial available on Google and Youtube for this.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    You can get the option to give access of the google analytics account by clicking the admin and go to account add the Gmail account of your client, by this your client having access to check your analytis acount.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    You can create a google analytics account straight from the webmaster account by clicking the Icon from the menu selection at the top right of your screen.

As to what they require int he report you will have to ask them as google analytics can give alot of useful and useless information.

You however as the I assume webmaster should know you clients goals. So apply filters to the analytics report according to that, users from organic, direct or referral channels ? Bounce rate comparisons or time spend on page? User flow charts ?..... withing all of this you can further dissect the data by say user type, browser platform, country and even city.

If you are running a WordPress installation you can link it up with monster insights ( a plugin ) that give a pretty basic version of your site metrics which is sufficient for most people.

Share on facebook