Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Collapse Details
    Google analytics report tell you the current users. Number of users that have visited your site, bounce rate of your website and from which country you are getting traffic from.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by AvniShergill View Post
    Hello Friends,

Please tell me how to create a Google Analytic report? Till now I was just preparing a ranking report, but now my clients also want Google Analytic report. Experts please help me to solve this problem.

I believe that practical experience is also important. I recently learned about the Ropo effect, despite the fact that he is known as 10 years already. Why he is a competitor of contextual advertising can be viewed https://www.owox.com/blog/success-stories/mvideo-2/. Write, if it was interesting to you, I will try to find more good information.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    https://support.google.com/analytics.../1151300?hl=en
    Follow the link

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    It shows the stats of the website. online users, bounce rates of a site.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    To create a google analytic report first sign into google analytics and navigate to go view where you can open the report and you can customize the report and then you can create a google analytic report

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You need to organize information for traffic, customers, audiences, traffic source, traffic location, behavior, goals.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.

Share on facebook