Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Collapse Details
    You can get the option to give access of the google analytics account by clicking the admin and go to account add the Gmail account of your client, by this your client having access to check your analytis acount.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You can create a google analytics account straight from the webmaster account by clicking the Icon from the menu selection at the top right of your screen.

As to what they require int he report you will have to ask them as google analytics can give alot of useful and useless information.

You however as the I assume webmaster should know you clients goals. So apply filters to the analytics report according to that, users from organic, direct or referral channels ? Bounce rate comparisons or time spend on page? User flow charts ?..... withing all of this you can further dissect the data by say user type, browser platform, country and even city.

If you are running a WordPress installation you can link it up with monster insights ( a plugin ) that give a pretty basic version of your site metrics which is sufficient for most people.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    the best way u can get the report by connecting your website to analytics i did for my mobile application development company in Bangalore

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    To create a google analytic report first sign into google analytics and navigate to go view where you can open the report and you can customize the report and then you can create a google analytic report

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I have also the same question, I use Google Analytics for my Project SAP Business One where can manage all the Traffic.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Just go to google analytics page and create your business page and save your tracking code in website and then get the results in monthly basis.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    https://www.searchenginejournal.com/...eports/307257/
    this will help you

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Analytical Reporting is the type of business reporting that is used to make decisions.Analytical reports offer both information and analysis, but they also include recommendations. Offering recommendations is the biggest difference between informational and analytical reporting.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Google analytical report can be analyzed for a week or for a month. Adjust the date of the analysis for the week or for a month and then take a snapshot of the report. If you've taken over the last week and the report of the current week, it helps you to analyze the difference in the report for two weeks.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Google Analytics is an essential analytics tool for any marketer, but making the most of it can be challenging. By using a mixture of pre-created custom reports and standard reports, you can gain valuable insight into your users. Google Analytics' Solutions Gallery is particularly useful for someone new to analytics.

Share on facebook