1. Collapse Details
    Good books on entrepreneurship for a first year aeronautical engineering student
    What do you think would be good books on entrepreneurship for a 19 year old first year aeronautical engineering student?

My brother is 19 and he is studying aeronautical engineering. He is interested in entrepreneurship but he has not yet got the inspiration/desire to become and entrepreneur and live life to the full. He does not know how to do it yet.

Could you advise me on some inspiring and entertaining books that will show him how he can create a start up and use his high technology knowledge to become an entrepreneur?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    aeronautical engineering . Hmm it is quite difficult for us to suggest you any book . Because your niche is too special. But I think It is a good idea for you to search on Amazon. Books on Amazon have a lot of reiview of other testimonial. You can base on it and find out the best one for yourselve

Share on facebook

Build my own way!

3. Collapse Details
    Search for a book online at good reads and moreover you can also check for the blogs written on successful entrepreneurs like the one I am inspired by is Jay Wright Sydney.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    The reason why it is difficult to answer your question is that aeronautical engineering almost certainly involves working with a very large company or government. On the other hand, if your brother can figure out a way to be a supplier, or invent a useful product or system, for the large companies that work with aeronautical engineering, this might be the only way to combine the skill with entrepreneurship.

Another idea is to try to find a job in the field (full or maybe part time), which likely pays well. Then use free time and saved up money from the job to develop a business that may or may not be related to the field.

This being said, one of my favorite books on business building is "Duct Tape Marketing" by John Jantsch because it can show how to be successful in nearly any field and a step-by-step approach to making sales, which is one of the hardest things to accomplish.

Share on facebook

David Rodgers, Jingle Composer
    DoctorJingles.com
    Helping Business Owners Maximize Radio and TV Ad Dollars With Catchy Songs - No Risk Demos Available

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by coneill659 View Post
    What do you think would be good books on entrepreneurship for a 19 year old first year aeronautical engineering student?

My brother is 19 and he is studying aeronautical engineering. He is interested in entrepreneurship but he has not yet got the inspiration/desire to become and entrepreneur and live life to the full. He does not know how to do it yet.

Could you advise me on some inspiring and entertaining books that will show him how he can create a start up and use his high technology knowledge to become an entrepreneur?
    Hey!
    I think that all people have to read books! Also books about entrepreneurship are useful only for people who are engaged in studying of economy! But people who engaged in studying of economy also must read books for relaxing! All people need not only reading books but also writing some papers with which the site (that usually proposes essay writing help) Paperial.com can help! People who write a lot can become more intelligent than other people!

Share on facebook

Last edited by suzulo; 01-24-2019 at 06:50 AM.

6. Collapse Details
    FE mechanical is one of the toughest engineering examinations in the United States. If you are planning to take this exam I recommend FE mechanical practice exam review manual for preparations.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I suppose it would be great for you to start from the very beginning like Basics of Aerodynamics (by J. Anderson). And if you have some troubles doing your essays or other paper work during studies you can always try to ask for professional help here https://paperleaf.ca/write-essays-for-money/. I was really lucky to have their help when I had no time to do it by myself. The results were great.

Share on facebook

Last edited by AnnieMay; 03-26-2019 at 09:12 AM.

8. Collapse Details
    Hey friend, Can you tell me where I can get the books which are based on the resume writings and also from where I can get executive resume writing service reviews because I need it for my sister's resume work. So, please suggest me some best and good results.

Share on facebook