Hello everyone,

I found this forum today and decided to become a member right away.

I manage, oversee and plan my company's strategic initiatives. Over the years, I have acquired significant experience in automating new and established business processes over the Internet.

I believe that business is driven by change. I have a keen interest in the transformational forces at play in the ever-changing world of business, especially as they influence, and are influenced by, the Internet.

I am an accredited professional Software Engineer and Database Architect with a strong focus on designing automated Internet based systems and related problem solving. I have a strong background in a variety of programming languages.

I am a member of several professional associations, including GSCPA (Georgia Society of CPAs) and NAPP (National Institute of Photoshop Professionals).

I firmly believe that the strategic applications that marry business and technolgy have provided the valuable insights that play a significant role in a company's on-going success.

As time permits, I plan to work toward my Master's degree in Computer Information Systems. I am also in the process of becoming a CPA.

When not occupied with challenging business and technical solutions, my other interests include photography and cricket. I have traveled extensively and speak several languages, among them English, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi.

Me, my lovely wife and our cat live in the beautiful area of Dawsonville (an hour north of Atlanta).

Thanks for reading about me and now I will go and explore the forums.

P.S. Please feel free to e-mail me or ask me any questions that you may have through this forum. I'll do my very best to help you out in any way I can.