1. Collapse Details
    GST and tax for imports
    Hi All,

I have a small business whereby I will import products from overseas in quantities worth over $1000.

If I understand correctly when i import an order I immediately pay import tax (5-10%), then I pay GST (10%).

Can anyone explain how I deal with tax thereafter? Are my GST concerns over?

when I sell a product to a customer for say $100, do I charge additional GST on this?

HD

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Reader
    Those who not pay the GST and tax for imports they are doing wrong. Some of the things were related with the https://addictionresource.com/alcoho...ment/hotlines/ but here you are trying to take something more which is according to the material which you get ever and hope you show your interest to pay your GST and tax.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    The government of India rolled out Goods and Services Tax to overcome the challenges faced by the taxpayers under previous indirect tax regime. The issues like tax on tax and multiple taxes resulted in taxpayers paying higher taxes. Furthermore, increased compliance with regard to filing multiple tax returns lead to delays and increased non – payment of taxes. You can search for any GSt number detail here.
    With the advent of GST, the government is on the path of bringing a common national market with unified tax rates. Further, it has been able to reduce tax compliance and simplify return filing by going online with GST. Although this has led to increased transparency and easy return filing relative to previous tax regime. There is still a whole lot that government intends to do over time via modifications in the GST Council Meetings.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    In a flash astonished with all the helpful data that is on it. Exactly what I was searching for and I am anticipating perusing your different iPage Promo Codes posts soon!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    GST is payable on imported goods unless the goods are covered by an exemption. The A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (the GST Act) states that the importer shall pay GST at the same time and in the same manner as customs duty is paid. ... the customs value (CV) of the imported goods. any duty payable.

Share on facebook