Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Launching My Home Based Business

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Launching My Home Based Business
    I have recently started my home based business in Direct Sales and feel that I have a great product in legal plans and that I receive awesome support from the corporate office. I am continuously looking for ideas on how to get potential customer's attention.

I heard that less than 1% of direct mailers are effective..Is this true?

All questions, comments, and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Direct mail is effective is targetted and your pitch is unique. You could also try google adwords if you are doing online advertising.

Brandon

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    A good response rate for Direct mail is 2-3%. If you target very selectively and write your copy carefully you can double that response.

I've found that a shotgun approach - i.e., generally focused - will get me a closed sales rate of about one tenth of one per cent, or one close in 1,000 mailers. Not very impressive, but pretty reliable.

As I said you can get better resoults with excellent targeting, copy and sales people. Just do the math. If a closed sale per 1,000 nets you an acceptable profit level, its a good direction to go.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    To start this business you will have to focus on your target.if your target is right people then you will get success and good response regarding your business.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Statistics such as 1% of direct mailers being successful and 80% of new businesses failing within the first six months aren't as useful or accurate as they appear. Because it's 5% of direct mailers (or less) who are actually trying, and applying themselves fully. And the same could be said of the new businesses example.

Direct mail is a viable option. It's also quite capital-intensive compared to some alternatives, though. If you don't have a lot of upfront capital to spend while you learn the craft, you may consider learning the same skills via online paid advertising ... such as PPC. The cost per lead is simply much lower in most cases ... and the learning curve isn't as steep.

Share on facebook

Work1099 Simplifies Self-Employment.

Get 600+ Proven Business Models and Money-Making Ideas at: http://work1099.com

6. Collapse Details
    First of all you should create one attractive website for your business. . then start the SEO activity, first you should focused on on page activities.. . if your onpage activity is good, 70% of your SEO work got completed. . then focused on off page activities. . .. .

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    If you are starting a new business then online marketing is very important to promote your business.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Now a days online marketing is the best way to promote your product and to get target customers.so for new business starter online marketing is very useful.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Advertisement after launching a new business is very important, PPC, Postcard, SMM are very popular marketing techniques these days. Postcard marketing and email marketing are cheaper but very effective marketing techniques you can use any of these for your business promotions.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by printer View Post
    To start this business you will have to focus on your target.if your target is right people then you will get success and good response regarding your business.
    Completely agree with you. If you have the niche wise products which relates to your website and you are targeting the right people with the help of Google Adwords(Ad Designing), then definitely your company gets a good rank in SERP.

Share on facebook