1. Collapse Details
    Need help with software needs
    I have started a computer repair\design company along with other things in the same area. I will deal with labor and retail sales. I need some type of software that will be able to do my daily needs like. Printing and saving invoices\receipts,id like to be able to write and save notes on each account I visit. Such as work done and or or problems fixed. Along with other types of book keeping. It would be great if it was all in a nice pos type of software.

Anyone know of a company that makes something along these lines? I have been using microsoft access for it for the time being and it works great but there is some things that you jsut can do with it and its just not as powerfull as i wish it could be

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Need help with software needs
    As a vb programmer, I would be curious to hear what you find that you can't do with Access???

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    simple google with this keyword how to perform printing,invoicing through proper software

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You can try spreadsheets to generate invoices, save it. But it not an easy work if you do this activity with software, it fulfill your needs without any difficulties. Using software to customize invoice based on your business and keep record of all payments easily. I have been using Apptivo Invoice software, it pretty good and affordable cost.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Check Printing Software
    Cloud Based. Print Checks Online On Any Device

Online Check Writer is a Cloud Based business software that will help businesses to manage their accounts payable. The main feature of OnlineCheckWriter is to allow a business or individuals to print its own checks on any printer at Home or Office.

https://www.onlinecheckwriter.com/

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Check Printing Software
    Cloud Based. Print Checks Online On Any Device

Online Check Writer is a Cloud Based business software that will help businesses to manage their accounts payable. The main feature of OnlineCheckWriter is to allow a business or individuals to print its own checks on any printer at Home or Office.
    https://www.onlinecheckwriter.com/

Share on facebook