Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How to optimize newly created website?
    I have submitted my website to all search engine and installed all in one seo pack for on page seo. Now what should i do to increase my rank and traffic? and where can i get quality backlinks? Should i use my time to submit my link on web directories manually?

Share on facebook

WEBTOP SHARE is the site to share all the knowledge related to web programming, Wordpress tutorial for beginners,
    Free wordpress themes, cheap web hosting
    Coupons: You can save 30%, 50% or even 90% of the amount required payment when using the coupons to buy hosting, domain...

2. Collapse Details
    First you have complete your website off page seo. Write a unique content for your website. Generate a method for Link Building.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Firstly check its meta quality and website content after then you can check the website structure and also check it is able to attract the visitors or not. if you want to know more then you can also search on the search engine.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by thanhnguyenjd1379 View Post
    I have submitted my website to all search engine and installed all in one seo pack for on page seo. Now what should i do to increase my rank and traffic? and where can i get quality backlinks? Should i use my time to submit my link on web directories manually?

From On-page point of view, write attractive Title and proper Meta description and Meta keywords. Make sure the content of the website is unique with proper H1 tag and keyword density.

In Off-Page optimization for a new website first search engine submission need to be done. Then do social bookmarking, classified submission, and social media optimization.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details

From On-page point of view, write attractive Title and proper Meta description and Meta keywords. Make sure the content of the website is unique with proper H1 tag and keyword density.

In Off-Page optimization for a new website first search engine submission need to be done. Then do social bookmarking, classified submission, and social media optimization.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Yes, you can submit your links in web directories, It is also good. And yes, as you mentioned, if you have done Onpage SEO successfully, then the next step should be offpage SEO known as link building strategy. It is the best way to generate a lot more traffic on your website. There is so many task done in link building strategy such as QnA, Forum, Social Bookmarking, Web2.0 and so on. These are very helpful to get a better ranking in SERP.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    On-page

- Page Title
    - Meta Description and Tags
    - Give the text for images by using Alt tag.

Off-page

- Forum Posting
    - Local Directory Submission
    - Blogging
    - Use Social Networking Sites for your brand awareness.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Firstly, analyze your website and check for various on page SEO factors like meta title and description, relevant keywords research, sitemap, robots.txt, content optimization, canonical issue, HTML validation, ALT tags, header tags, and others. After, optimizing your website, start doing OFF page SEO activities like write unique blog content, blog posting, social bookmarking, blog commenting, PPT sharing infographic sharing etc. But, while doign OFF page activities remember to choose high PR and PA websites.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    There are few process for ranking your newly created site: -
    First and foremost thing is optimizing your site completely which includes meta description, tags, plugins, some seo friendly plugins etc...which helps in increasing the popularity all over the world.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Start with on page optimization

Share on facebook