Thread: I need ideas!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I need ideas!
    Hi ppl,

i have a small place where i have organized an office that deals with my administration work.Small place where i can put 5 to 6 people maximum.Beside the job i need done, i thought about finding an online partner for whom they can complete all sort of tasks online.I am talking about data entry,article writing,email organization,virtual assistant jobs and so on.Right now there is only one person working there,and,when we take a look at job that needs to be done,i will not need another one soon.
    I have a strong managing position in my company.The company i am working for deals with marketing over the phone.
    The administration done in this office will be closely connected to my music brand "Centar Srbija Stil" , and the point i am trying to make is that this office
    really don`t have any serious role as my income earner.I want to take it to the next level.
    I have experience in handling,organizing and managing people, so it would not be problem for me to organize great setup for further development.
    Here i am looking for ideas:
    *Where to find partners?
    *What are the jobs this office can complete?(your ideas)
    *What would be the alternative to this idea that i have?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hello BasementFrilens.

I'm also looking for partners all over the world.

Here's what I can offer:

1. Laser text projectors like this one:
    http://youtu.be/MqK6A2__yHM - working outdoors
    http://youtu.be/W_M7HxZNtpE - indoors (night club)

2. Large "addressable" numeric displays for GAS STATIONS or CURRENCIES EXCHANGE RATES signs
    http://content.foto.my.mail.ru/inbox/e-go/96/h-109.jpg (comments are in Russian but you'll understand the whole idea)

3. Control systems for car-wash facilities. Those systems control washing equipment and sum up all working time so the income cannot be stolen. It also has a large ourdoor display so the clients ca choose the gate with minimal waitig time.
    That's how main controller and large display look

4. Many other similar designs.

I believe you could use you workspace for people who'd call local car-wash owners etc. On this end, I'd provide lowest prices (I'm the developer and manufacturer of all systems mentioned above) and all necessary support.

Please feel free to ask for more info.

E-mail: e-go[you-know-what]inbox[dot]ru
    Phone: +7-90-90-500-800

Yours,
    Sergey Pismensky.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Well, Thanks for your post. Keep updating similar kind of posts in future...!!!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Looking for Partners or already have partners? even better, i am an independent business owner and im looking for growth in a team to do easy online task just from home/socializing, any interest contact me (campos3mike@gmail.com)

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    What about translation or customer support (there are lots of job offers on Elance, for example, where companies seek for customer support reps)

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    If you need help with your social media or online marketing we could help.

Share on facebook

Dufferin Media
    Social Media Management Services
    Hands off solution to help you build your business online using the powerful tools of Social Media
    www.dufferinmedia.com
    sarah@dufferinmedia.com

7. Collapse Details
    Make sure you have a nice logo and website design as well.

Share on facebook

Offering professional logo design services at rock bottom prices. Leave a good impression with gorgeous business card and logo designs. Message me for quotes.
    Owner of Medical School Interview Advice blog.

8. Collapse Details
    According to me, it will be better for you to do your work though hiring employees rather than partners. You can however give franchise of your business to other firms when you got success in your business line. It is quite difficult to find an honest partner in business. Do not believe on anybody unknown to you.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Why you want to have partners? Would not be better to hire employees, if they are the right fit they could become partner/s

www.nosweatprofit.com

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Once your business is setup, you can hire online bookkeeping services for your business.

Share on facebook