1. Collapse Details
    LLC Operating Agreements
    I want to create LLC Operating Agreements to open a bank account. I do not need a permanent one; I just want one to open the bank account. Where can I find a good sample? What are good samples? Does anyone know a kind of sample that I can use right away?

LLC is a Delaware company and the company is operated in California (for the time being).

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    LLC Operating Agreements
    You will NEED a permanent one. If you have a lawsuit and don't have a permanent UPDATED one, you might as well not bother with the expense and work of maintaining an LLC because the Liability Protection Shield will more than likely be pierced making you personally liable.

Go here for FREE info on setting up your LLC - If you want to do this Agreement right, you will need a book like the one by Mancuso listed below. Maybe your library has it or you can get it used on eBay. It's VERY popular and readily available in most book stores.
    nolo.com/article.cfm/ObjectID/ED01121A-B4BF-498A-8BC0DBD121A0C869/catID/1745D9A3-D50D-4AAD-BFB3ED609A4EE3F5/111/FAQ/

This is the BST book available on the subject:
    “Form Your Own Limited Liability Company”
    by Attorney Anthony Mancuso (I buy this book each year for the updates)
    nolo.com/product.cfm/ObjectID/D1092633-48FE-489E-B8C4E6E59542339C/catid/1745D9A3-D50D-4AAD-BFB3ED609A4EE3F5/111/

Side Note:
    These are NOT affiliate links and I make nothing if you purchase them.

Share on facebook