Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Marketing of Product
    My new product "live chat software" is ready now. I have planned to work with internet marketer. For this software I am not going for SEO as it is slow process. I need forum suggestions to promote my product further

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Well, you can prefer SEM strategy, it considers the PPC which is paid version. It is faster than SEO, because it's completely handled by Google and also depends on you, how much you pay to Google for that particular keyword.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I think you should use PPC for this product marketing.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    PPC will be the best option for you try it once if it doesn't work will try some options but first try PPC.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I have also tried PPC its the one i have ever used and i would suggest you to try that you will get the desired result what you are expecting.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I think you should share this software to be received from various sources comment. Social, facebook, twitter, linkedin, Pinterest .... You can get more tips and then you can hit in the market of customers

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I think sooner or later you will still need SEO, but first you please share your new product onto other networks.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Kindly let me know various procedures to promote ecommerce portal.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Production of products and software are easier rather than its marketing. You should take help of emails,SMS, Sem, and SEO for marketing your product over the internet.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Most people share articles, bookmark and so on. But more advanced go Black hat by using automated client grabbing services like Promobrite. It's a much faster way to get new clients, trust me.

Share on facebook