Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I think direct mail can really have an impact, especially if you choose a piece sets you apart from the competition. The best way that we have found that works is by using our app to take a photo of their house, their pet, their driveway (from a legal spot, of course, we have privacy policies and all that) and slam it on the front of the postcard. Our founder developed this system through lots of creative trial and error, and as a small business owner himself he believes in direct mail done the right way. Accounts are free, postcards are cheap, designs are unique/customizable, and impacts are huge. Check us out www.streetbidder.com

But yes, I would recommend using direct mail as a marketing strategy. Most people flip through their "junk" mail, and it's not too difficult to make your business stand out in a way that is much more 'trustworthy' with an honest deal among all the call-to-action flooded advertisements.

Thanks for reading, best of luck!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It's not WHAT channels you are using, it HOW you use it. Any field has its own favor channel, so first you should ask yourself is direct mail suitable with your business? As you said, you tried and you got good result, and I think that's perfect. You just need to answer the next question: how to use it more and more effectively. With your special printing offer, it's your chance to try some new ideas with no cost. I don't know what is your product, but I prefer using direct mail to give my customers promotion or gift card for them to give their friends, so you can reach new customers

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Direct mail marketing is very effective and has some serious impact on business.It is more personalized approach than e-mail marketing and other such things.But there is a trick.Most people just ignore the fact of packaging of it.Yes it is the envelopes.Envelopes can play very critical in these.You have to choose the right kind of envelope to get the things done.Every business has a purpose for doing things.Atlantic Envelope has many wide range of such envelopes you can look for.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Jump to Postal offerings - 1928 direct mail advertising and marketing letter presenting mail transport of fish ... Postal systems provide decrease costs for shoppers of bulk mail permits.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    A marketing effort that uses a mail service to deliver a promotional printed piece to your target audience. Direct mail encompasses a wide variety of marketing materials, including brochures, catalogs, postcards, newsletters and sales letters.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Direct-mail advertising is enormously measurable, consistent with the U.S. Postal Service. A small organization can easily degree the results of 1 or a couple of direct-mail ...

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hy dear we have the best solution for your marketing

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Direct mail encompasses a wide variety of marketing materials, including brochures, catalogs, postcards, newsletters and sales letters. ... Unlike other forms of advertising, in which you're never sure just who's getting your message, direct mail lets you communicate one-on-one with your target audience.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Direct mail campaigns give a high ROI than paid advertisements. They can work effectively if used alongside other digital-marketing campaigns.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Direct-mail advertising is the process of sending offers or promotions by mail to current customers or other consumers.

Share on facebook