Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Keywords Suggestion for New Website
    Hello All,

There is new website which I have to optimize. When I was doing keyword research, I was confused what keywords I should target Long tail or short tail?
    I have to target 10 keywords for that website.

Anybody please let me know, From total 10 keywords, how many keywords should be long tail?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You should try long tail keywords to get quick success. But you should also focus on Search volume & Suggested Bid.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Although long tail keywords are less popular but it will target the specific search.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    In my opinion, for sure you need to focus on long tail keywords, First analyse your competitor website in your niche and select the main keywords from it and make a trail by using those keywords. You need to select the targeted keywords in such a way that first it should convert in to traffic and second it will diffidently convert into sale.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    You should get suggestion for google keywods planner it will help you to decide which keywords will be suitable for your business website.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I would like to recommend you to use long tail keywords or a phrase with your targeted keyword. Check the competition and average monthly searches of all long tail and single tail keywords. The keywords with low/medium competition and average high searches are best for your website. It is not necessary that all your keywords should be long tail. If, single tail keywords satisfy the criteria of high average searches and low competition, then you can also choose it.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    HI,
    You should go help with keyword planner and use keyword.io , it give many types of help.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    i suggest you Google Keyword Research Planner this is best tool use full.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Currently Long tail keywords is popular in seo, but you should watch your competitors keywords or research keywords planner

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Always look for long tail keywords relative to your website. Use Google AdWords for finding most appropriate, competitive and highly searchable keywords. It can help you finding the most perfect keywords.

Share on facebook