Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Use Google Keyword Planner and get your desired keywords from there.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Best choice you can use Google Keyword planner, it helps you to choose the suitable keyword for your websites.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Just focus on your keywords which you are on bid, try long tail to get better result. Get help from keyword planner to minimize your stuff.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Long tail keywords are the best way to promote a website because it gets more traffic.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    It depends what category you love.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by AvniShergill View Post
    Hello All,
    There is new website which I have to optimize. When I was doing keyword research, I was confused what keywords I should target Long tail or short tail?
    I have to target 10 keywords for that website.
    Anybody please let me know, From total 10 keywords, how many keywords should be long tail?
    The question is, what is your site about? It is not about how many keywords to use but how do you want your site to be found?
    It is only you who can answer your question. Maybe what you need to do is to do learn more about keyword research.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Research on keywords related to your service or product, by using Google Planner tool you can easily find-out the keywords which require to your website. According to me concentrating on more long tail keywords helps to rank keywords in short time and also helpful for short tail keywords. Better use 7 long tail and 3 short tail keywords.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    high rank and low competitive keyword are best for a website and also you can take help through the google keyword planner.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Use Google keyword planner tool to search keywords related to your website. Also try to use long tail keywords as these keywords are more easy to optimize.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    There's no magic rule as to how many short-tail keywords and how many long tail keywords you should use. But bear in mind that it will likely take you a lot longer to get a page #1 listing for a short tail keyword than for a long tail keyword. On the other hand, a long tail keyword is likely to get a page #1 listing much faster but the traffic from each individual long tail keyword will be fraction of the traffic from a short tail keyword. Long tail keywords are a great strategy for getting ranked quickly but you need a lot of them, as they each deliver small streams of traffic.

I just recently posted an article on how to use long tail keywords and where to find them. You might find it useful:
    http://www.robpowellbizblog.com/keyw...tail-keywords/

All the best,

Rob Powell

Share on facebook