Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
  1. Collapse Details
    The best way to advertise with low cost or no cost is through social media like FB. The minimum cost for FB is $10 where your company can get great reach, likes and most probably sales. Another way is through off page SEO which would not only help promote your company online but get you huge online traffic. I recently helped a company that were in the biotech consulting firms industry which was difficult to advertise but with the help of low cost advertising I was not only able to promote their company but get the sales they needed. Digital marketing is the future for branding and advertising.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Build a company website. It may seem like common sense, but your business needs a website to be competitive online. ...
    Online advertising. ...
    Use search engine optimisation. ...
    Content marketing. ...
    Use social networks. ...
    Share video content online. ...
    Share photos online. ...
    Use pay-per-click advertising.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I've been using Google AdWords and have been fairly happy. I like the options and opportunity, and the general volume results, but have not been happy about the general quality of those results (i.e. - the type of people I get are too often those just looking to exploit or sell). None of that is Google's fault, so I am happy with their service. I have to keep tweaking and optimizing, as ohioadman indicated.

Share on facebook