You have many methods to promote your business at a low cost like:

1. SEO
    2. Facebook.
    3. Pinterest.
    4. Instagram.
    5. Twitter.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    To be honoest with you banner advertising still works. I get business from using it and if your join an exchange it won't cost you anything.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    To be honoest with you banner advertising still works. I get business from using it and if your join an exchange it won't cost you anything.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Here is a rundown of 20 ease showcasing and limited time thoughts that you can use to commence your. This technique includes printing out some modest flyers and giving them out at nearby business stops or stores. Online life stages like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are free and From the WebPowered by ZergNet.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    The Internet offers a variety of low-cost advertising options for small businesses that want to reach customers outside of a localized area. Online classified ad websites such as Craigslist and Oodle let businesses post ads for services and sale items. Listings are often free. Social media sites let businesses connect with customers and keep them updated about new products and services at limited cost

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    There are tons of cheap and free methods to advertise your product but It depends on your potential audience and on your service or product itself.

One of the easiest and cheapest ways is on Facebook groups: search for a niche group and make a post/comment about your experience with your product and his strong points, without obviously being spammy.

If you have a blog or a niche website, write articles with questions and arguments that are not competitive on the Google search engine. With this method you can reach tons of people even if you have a very small site because you know, there no competition! One way to discover these questions and all this kind of stuff is on this website: that free visual keyword research & content ideas tool

However, it's all about social media. They're the key, join on the niche of the product and connect directly with your potential costumers!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    For what it's worth, here's a recent initiative of ours, if$50 is within your budget:
    http://the50dollarcreativeproject.com

Aim: Basically helping/empowering SMBs with creative content (video/social posts) to post online - to market services + engage/attract customers better.

In the process of developing this better - open to suggestions. We've got a few 'orders' so far.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details

Share on facebook