1. Collapse Details
    where to find wholesale bulk lot products for online business
    hi I have a online business that i have decided to start up with my wife but i am a bit unsure what wholesalers should use and dropshippers??Can anyone advice me with some good suppliers?

Thank you

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi Ben, which products are you talking about?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    i have tried dropshipping before doesnt work for me because the profit is too low. what are you selling by the way?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I use Drakus.com they are UK based and have job lots of consignment stock to buy.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    In my internet travels, I have discovered a very awesome source for drop shipping:
    SALEHOO

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    There is a lot of fraud on the net. Places claiming to sell at wholesale prices and allowing you to purchase only one or two items at a time is a sure sign there is something not right. Lots of dropshippers claim you are buying at wholesale when in fact you aren't. Dropshippers are middlemen who make the vast majority of the money. If you want to deal with real wholesalers get yourself a business license, a tax ID, and be ready to shell out some big bucks.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hi Ben,

Could you please clarify what products you are choosing for business? I would suggest you contact Al-Ghani Pty Ltd which is an Australian based wholesaler and dropshipper of food products.

Share on facebook