1. Collapse Details
    Not sure what to do?
    I took over an established business (its an S-Corp in Fla.I bought the corportion,invertory,customer base, etc.) in Oct. of 2005 business has been OK, My question is can the corporation be moved or transfered to another state? or would it be easier to disolve in Fla. and inc. in another state? I am the only employ/owner.
    If I disolve what are the procedures?
    Thanks for any input and suggestions.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Not sure what to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by getout
    I took over an established business (its an S-Corp in Fla.I bought the corportion,invertory,customer base, etc.) in Oct. of 2005 business has been OK, My question is can the corporation be moved or transfered to another state? or would it be easier to disolve in Fla. and inc. in another state? I am the only employ/owner.
    If I disolve what are the procedures?
    Thanks for any input and suggestions.
    Yes, most business entities can be converted to another state. You need to check with both states' dept of corporations or just call a registered agent. Yes, you can dissolve the company in Florida and form in another state. Delaware is the best. Most of the big companies, fortune 500, form their buisnesses in DE. Again, just contact a registered agent who will prepare the paperwork, you sign it, they file everything for you. Most have next day service. We send our clients to Harvard Business Services. They are quick, friendly and priced right. They also have all the states' dept of corporations phone numbers on their website. delawareinc

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Just pick something. Be honest. Very few choices in life are make-or-break decisions. ...
    Move forward. Don't get stuck in self-doubt or feeling sorry for yourself. ...
    Accept the consequences. If you fail, own it and move on.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Just pick something. Be honest. Very few choices in life are make-or-break decisions. ...

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Here are three steps to making bold decisions when you don't have all the information:

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Here are three steps to making bold decisions when you don't have all the information:

Share on facebook