Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How to Push A New Online Business?
    Hi guys, I just joined this forum and would like to tap of the experts' opinion here. How do I push out my online platform digitally and cost effectively?

1. I have a online referral website works in an affliate way, when I share with people one-to-one they are very receptive to this idea.

2. I even conducted weekly training now how to get more traction for my business but not a lot of people turn up.

3. The online growth rate also slowed down, even though it is free and they can override but the member growth rate is very slow.

Any idea how can I boost up my platform?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Today, for the success of any online business it is necessary to do the proper advertising of your service or product. Market value aspects of growing your customer base, more features of business depend on the effective marketing.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    If you want an instant push advertise on social media sites and if your are not in hurry so you can do seo properly it will give you a great result without any expense.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You can do SEO and SMM. Both will help you.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Before any expert can share information with you, they must first assess what it is you need assistance with. You may believe you need help with x when you really need help with y. Please link me to your website and you should have links to your social accounts from there. Within 5 minutes I will know exactly what you need assistance with.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    James is right on. Without being able to see your website, there's no way we can know why people aren't signing up. Maybe your design is outdated or maybe your user experience is confusing. Or maybe all that is great, but you don't do any SEO or SEM and you have no social media accounts. It's all up in the air.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Well, maybe your optimization and advertising efforts are still not enough to support your goals, hmm, just like what the other members told you, we have to see your site first so that you can get some advice, even if it's not an actual expert's advice.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Ok do article submission and link wheeling. Hope it is working for your business.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by JillADDison View Post
    Ok do article submission and link wheeling. Hope it is working for your business.
    Hmm, if this are just the strategies that you can suggest, then it's like you said "be ready to be penalized".
    These strategies are not beneficial if done wrong..

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Best way to promote your Business Digitally and Cost effectively is to use social Networking sites.
    The more you spend time on them,more it would be beneficial for you.
    Social Networking sites like Twitter,Facebook,Linkedin provide great value to your Business.
    On these sites you have to engage with people in discussions,create new discussions keeping in mind that you shouldn't directly promote your product,otherwise,people would get aware of your intention and they may not like discussing with you.
    You have to be bit manipulative also and have patience in yourself as you will not get result in one or two week of marketing.It takes time but it results good.

Best of luck for the future

Share on facebook

ATTRACT CUSTOMERS WITH COUPONS & DEALS. ON MOBILE & WEB.

The Affinity platform is a cloud based toolkit to engage customers, improve loyalty and increase sales.Create Coupons & Passes with utmost creativity.

http://www.joomla6teen.com/Coupon-Ma...or-Joomla.html