1. Collapse Details
    Find out what it takes to increase your entrepreneurial resilience
    Hey fellow entrepreneurs,

my name is Thomas and I'm a 25-year old German absolutely keen for entrepreneurship! As I am currently studying Entrepreneurship at the Erasmus University in Rotterdam, I am currently busy with my Master thesis. I am delving into the topic Entrepreneurial Resilience and how change behavior and personality traits influence ones entrepreneurial resilience. Since all of you are at the heart of the Start-Up scene, I was wondering if you could help me out with spreading the link to my questionnaire. I would truly appreciate your help! If you and some of your fellow entrepreneurially-driven friends can fill out the questionnaire, you would really help me out

Thank you sooooo much in advance!

https://qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics....rTvdNH&Q_JFE=0

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    There are so many thesis and research done about entrepreneurial resilience; it is interesting to get more insights on the same from online and experts.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by MahaKarthi View Post
    There are so many thesis and research done about entrepreneurial resilience; it is interesting to get more insights on the same from online and experts.
    agreed with you.
    there are a lot of researches about entrepreneurial resilience available online for free of cost.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Entrepreneurial resilience is the ability to adapt challenges in the change of business environment. As every business needs more and more resilience to boost your business. This refers to the ability to get up more than you fall down.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by anggelina69 View Post
    In cyberspace today there are various softwares that offer the ability to do grueling work automatically such as posting articles to directory sites, creating forum accounts, following Twitter and Facebook, to sharing posts automatically to social media. I will help you
    I am amazed at all the accounting software out there that will all but prepare your financial statements so long as you complete a general journal within their software.

Share on facebook