Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    My SEO Campaign & The Hard Work Involved.
    Here a few truths about SEO...SEO is hard work, it takes time and it doesn't happen over night.

Any true white hat SEO campaign has multiple tactics that makes up the whole strategy.

While those that say content are right to a point that doesn't mean that you need to post blog post after blog post. What I am going to say is going against much of the so-called SEO-Guru's, but the truth is that it comes down to quality, not quantity.

You need to post high quality content - I call them Power Pages, or Power Posts.

These posts are typically indepth article of about 1500-2000 or even more words. The topic should help readers solve a problem and cast you in the light of an expert.

The question comes down to what topics to write about. My answer to this question also goes against the grain.

You don't write about topics that you think your audience wants to read about, you write on topics that influencers in your niche or industry are interested in. When it comes down to it, your audience has almost no benefit to you SEO-wise. They aren't going to link to your website or blog post. It is your influencers that are going to share your post with their audience and link to your website, which is gives you the SEO benefit.

When you create awesome content based on topics in which your influencers are interested, you know their audience is also interested in it - and they become your audience.

But publishing these Power Pages on topics that your influencers are interested in isn't enough...

If you want a so-called "secret to SEO" it is working hard and performing outreach. You need to get your influencer's eyes on your content so they share it with their audience and hopefully link to it from their website.

There are many ways to do this...

One tactic that I just used is what Brian Dean at Backlinko calls the Skyscraper Technique (I just started my outreach campaign for this post Wednesday).

I took a well-known and popular post from an authority site in my niche and put my own unique twist to it and made it better and more useful by adding a tool that people can use.

After I had my muse of a post, I found all the websites that are linking back to the post.

I then created my post...

This was huge undertaking because the basis of my post was the tool, which I had to have my developer design and build for me. I also had to find all the data that this tool was going to provide my readers. It took me a good 3-4 months to finalize my post!

After I finally published this post, I reached out to each of the websites that I found linking to the original popular webpage and informed them about my post and tool. Some people will just share it, while others will like to it.

While this is the end of the Skyscraper Technique, it isn't where you should stop. After all, one tactic doesn't make a strategy.

Side note...I actually reached out to a few of the top influencers on the topic before I published the article and asked for their feedback by providing a link to a private page. I contact the ones that provided feedback once the site went live for a little extra love.

As I said, I am only in the beginning of my outreach for this post. My next step is contacting other influencers in the general niche. While this might not get many links, it will get it shares and eyes on the content - which on it's own could get links.

After that, I will work on other linkbuilding and outreach tactics like broken-link building and finding link round-up posts. All of this round out my outreach campaign and earn backlinks from relevent and authority sites.

I hope this gives you an idea what goes into a full SEO campaign. It comes down to creating awesome content that those that you market it to will share it and, more importantly, link to it.

As you can see, it is a lot of work. And there is no way of knowing the success before jumping in with both feet. But that is what separates the men from the boys. Most people don't want to put the blood sweat and tears that is necessary for a full SEO strategy.

I could write more about it and how to add on-site marketing strategies but I have to stop somewhere.

Share on facebook

Your Local Listing Guide - Make sure your business is where your customers are looking.

2. Collapse Details
    It really feels a great pleasure to read your post and i know what it takes to set up the campaign the hard is involved and you will surely be getting the results soon.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yeh but its dificult to understand Google algo for SEO

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    It's really hard work,I just start to learn SEO these days,but just few effect.Maybe it's a long way to go.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    This is a great SEO campaign. I agree with you that the content has became more important in SEO. More than the unique content, you need something engaging and keep the content with in the interest of the people. I think for this purpose you have chose the content idea/title from the authority sites. If the content is not engaging, even the length and authority of the site will not matter. The back links you are going to create for promoting that content will become useless. I had experience with conducting similar SEO campaigns myself, all that i can come up with those results is that the results are directly proportional to the quality of content and link building. Once again i agree with you, Quality matters more than the quantity.

Share on facebook

Stuck with the idea of creating your own startup?

Launch a freelance platform or a website like Airbnb in a short time using the clone scripts

6. Collapse Details
    Now I'm SEO keywords for online networking sites

Share on facebook

I was doing for my life
    vaobong
    bong88

7. Collapse Details
    It is an useful post indeed. We needs to wait few month's period of time to get well SERP.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I agree with you that seo is not as easy as abc. It demands hard work and proper dedication too along with years of experience.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    well the difficult part is to understand the algorithm and the ranking factors that can be used by google to rank a website and building the quality dofollow backlinks.
    regards wefixtexas

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Share on facebook