Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    have you checked payza for paypal alternative?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Well, I think you should use PayScout services just for a once. I am damn sure you will not regret on your decision. I too have a small business of retail store and i use my merchant account with a PayScout. It will not charge any bogus fees and any other type of fee.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I've used paypal online for years and recently got their card swiper and a small tablet. It's easy to add items and pricing to inventory and set sales tax. We sell honey which is tax free in MA since it's food, and also candles and other items, some of which are taxable. The thing that impressed me with paypal is if you call their customer service line, you get someone on the other end that can help solve any problems you may have.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    well in my suggestion you should go to paypall and bank service

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

5. Collapse Details
    Payment Options most oftenly depends on the kind of store or business you have been targeting. Opting for the most secure payments always provides you a positive authority towards buyers.So for that I would rather like to recommend PayPal , Debit and Credit options. And again if you need to know more its better to contact a reputed agency with the similar services.

Share on facebook