1. Collapse Details
    How to find a space?
    Right now my startup is in an accelerator program for the summer but come September we will no longer have office space. What do people recommend as far as finding a small office without a lot of hassle? I am asking for myself, but also because my company is an online commercial real estate platform aimed at making it easier for small businesses and entrepreneurs to find the space they need without devoting massive amounts of time and resources to the process. Any insights would be extremely helpful! How did you lease your first space and what were the most painful parts?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Running a startup is not always easy as it requires lots of efforts of all sorts.
    Things become difficult when it runs out of money as a lavish office requires lots of things like paying rent to bills etc.
    So,as a starter you shouldn't spend lot on space for your company.Also,your major works are online,all you need is place where team members get together and work.

Best of luck for the future

Share on facebook

ATTRACT CUSTOMERS WITH COUPONS & DEALS. ON MOBILE & WEB.

The Affinity platform is a cloud based toolkit to engage customers, improve loyalty and increase sales.Create Coupons & Passes with utmost creativity.

http://www.joomla6teen.com/Coupon-Ma...or-Joomla.html

3. Collapse Details
    Depending on where you are, there maybe co-sharing spaces in your area. Many startups find these great, it doesn't cost a fortune and you're in a collaborative environment with other new young companies!

Iseult

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Your new office space in chennai should also be located in a place that is convenient for employees, clients, and suppliers. Consider how easily accessible each potential office is by major roads and public transportation. Before signing a lease, make sure the new office is close to your target clientele and any businesses you work with or rely on as part of your day-to-day operations.

Proximity to target clients – If you have a business where clients frequently visit your office, your office should be located close to your core clientele.
    Accessibility – Your office’s proximity to major highways and public transportation will determine how accessible it is to employees and clients.

Share on facebook