Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Advice on Starting Web Development Business - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    For this line of business its all about the advertising. There are many web developers out there, you can even hire someone from India on freelance or fiverr for that matter.

I would recommend you to join a local Business Network International chapter. This way you can start building relationships to local businesses and start offering your specific services to them.

Share on facebook

Carsten Werner, Founder at Officentos "Your Office Everywhere"
    Fully serviced and furnished Executive Office Suites, Live Phone Answering Service, shared receptionist, conference rooms and a variety of Virtual Office plans, Nationwide.

Premium Virtual Office Miami locations!

2. Collapse Details
    The set up costs of the hosting side seem horrensous or am I missign soemthign . I personnally wouldn't get invloved in that side of the business. There are plenty of large reputable hosting companies who have the infrastructure and a lot of them allow reseller accounts. They will do it loads cheaper than you can. Either recommned to your clients a 3rd party host or get yourself a reseller account

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Planning to start a new business then you have got to know what business you wish to do and also get the financial aspect correct.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    To start a web development program is the good idea. You need to invest more of your efforts and creativity for the onset of the business. However the competition will be more for the web development business. In order to shine as the best one in the field you need to prove yourself as the unique one to your corresponding customers.

Share on facebook