1. Collapse Details
    New intro and question on LLC...
    Hi I am Jason from So California. I have wanted to start my own business for years but have been stuck working for an employer for the past 10 years. I am now looking at starting my small business in retail.

My question is: I want to form my business as an LLC to protect my personal assets. When getting my business permit do I first need to get the LLC set up or get the business license? I have read that you can convert an exsisting business over to an LLC but I am just starting.

Thank you for any help.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Baja,

Sorry for the late response, but you should form the LLC first and then
    get the business license. If you went for the license first, you can usually amend the filing or get a new one in the name of the LLC.

SDLawyer

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yes! All businesses require some form of liscense.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Best to get some advice from an independent organization like the Citizens Advice Bureau. It sounds like you all ready have a fair bit of knowledge of business so that should stand you in good stead. I don't know the answer to your question I'm afraid. A limited liability company sounds like a good idea.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Yes i also agree first create LLC then apply for business license.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    26000 Springbrook Ave. #201 Santa Clarita, Ca 91380
    If you went for the license first, you can usually amend the filing or get a new one in the name of the LLC.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    thanks for sharing with us

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    thanks for sharing with us

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Thanks a lot for sharing your valuable information.

Share on facebook

Hello, My name is Maria Lena, I'm the expert of electronic sound system. I have more than 10 years working experience about electronic sound system. Now a days we are going on modern to modern generation. Everybody like to purchase form online to this time. If you are interesting to purchase best shallow mount subwoofer, You don't need to go market. Here you will also getting best small subwoofer for car. We are always help you for getting the best.

Thanks