1. Collapse Details
    Personal assistant - help with general life and misc. tasks?
    I run several businesses and I manage them all. Yes I do have employees working at them, not yet any managers as they are still pretty small businesses and just starting out. I also do a lot of online advertising and marketing, so my question is has anyone hired a personal assistant in the USA, that helps them do daily tasks and stuff you hate to do? Also I say USA because i have a few virtual assistants but they do tasks related to online marketing, and cant really do stuff that I USA based person could do.

For example
    - dealing with personal emails such as verifying accounts like those pesky credit card phone calls where they want you to verify transactions that you made, if you guys have Amex you would know exactly what im talking about, they freeze your account everytime you make a big purchase and its quite annoying
    - purchasing things for the business on ebay / amazon
    - doing basic accounting stuff
    - doing some research tasks on the internet
    - calling people, replying to phone calls

etc etc . Im looking to hire someone like this, they would get access to obviously a lot of my personal info. How do you go about it and what would this position be called? Also do you suggest they work in an office or do it remote? I just hate doing this stuff anymore myself and dont mind paying someone 8-10 bucks an hour a day to do that stuff. It would give a me a lot more free time to do other more important things...

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hello buddy !! I really appreciate that you are running and managing several businesses alone.
    To promote any business,marketing is very essential part.So,if you get bore of it,there must be someone who should continue with this.
    So,i would recommend you to hire someone with physical presence.Because in starting,He/she will have lots of queries in his/her mind and you also required to tell him/her about your business which you can also do virtually but wouldn't be as efficient as physically present.
    Also sometime you got something which you want to discuss,then,it would be productive with Physical prsence.
    I'm an intern working in a startup as a product manager.
    So,you can called this post as Product Manager,Marketing Analyst etc.

Best of luck for the future

Share on facebook

ATTRACT CUSTOMERS WITH COUPONS & DEALS. ON MOBILE & WEB.

The Affinity platform is a cloud based toolkit to engage customers, improve loyalty and increase sales.Create Coupons & Passes with utmost creativity.

http://www.joomla6teen.com/Coupon-Ma...or-Joomla.html

3. Collapse Details
    we're actually considering hiring a PA too - well a couple of them anyway for our offline businesses and have been looking at freelance services

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Most likely, it will help you a lot. You are paying the assistant to do the job well and it is better than doing it yourself. Save time!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I would call the job position Personal Assistent. I would insist that this person stays with me in the office for a couple of hours per day to see how does he/she deal with things, what is he/she like, just to get to know each other and talk with him/her a lot. After a month or so I would let this person do the job as he/she sees fit, from home, or wherever she is. It is a great idea to hire someone to do all of these small tasks as I know it can be really tiring for you to do it.

Share on facebook

Get A Cheap Windows VPS/RDP at http://CheapWindowsVPS.com

6. Collapse Details
    The position would be a personal assistant, or if they work remotely, a virtual assistant. If you hire for remotely, you can check out sites like Upwork or Fiverr, and check the reviews on the person you want to hire, or hire them for a few small projects that don't require your personal information to try the person out.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    You have to try.
    Let them work fora month and then decide if that person is actually you need.

Share on facebook