1. Collapse Details
    Paying Employees TAX
    Hi all,

Can anyone help, i've been employing people on a daily wage and commision but i need to employ skilled labour on a full time contract, can any one help me, and explain the process of ( on the books and paying the employees tax? )

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Paying Employees TAX
    you establish a wage. have them clock in or keep track of their time and submit it for your payroll records. when you pay them, you withhold the appropriate taxes for local, state, and federal taxes and witholding don't forget to check into school taxes, if any in your area. Then you pay that withheld amount to the appropriate agency. It used to be paid quarterly but now I believe in most places it is monthly. Be sure that your payroll check includes an itemization of deductions for your records and the employee's records.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hiring employees kicks off a bunch of obligations for monthly, quarterly and annual filings for federal and state. You can do it yourself but beware there are lots of penalties for making payments late or filing a form late. Most small business are better off in my opinion to have a payroll company take care of all this or at least sign up for an online service where you do the work your self but the online program walks you through the steps.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    The tax is to be paid and that is the law. We need to get ourselves acquainted of what it is all about right now. - Doug Battista

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    First, the initial step that must be taken in preparing employee salaries is to determine how much nominal should be obtained by the employee, in accordance with his position. Certainly with this, the employees will be able to obtain significant benefits.

Share on facebook