Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Social Media Contests for B2B
    Hello Everyone,
    I'm looking for examples of successful B2B's who have run sweepstakes or contests on social media platforms that have gave away a product or cash. I need write ups or case studies for their successes in order to implement one in our company.
    I am not looking for tips on how to administer a contest, or B2C examples.

Please help! Thank you!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Your question is rather difficult, and I can't give any detailed tips. I can just recommend you to follow successful B2B's on social networks and make kind of research about their strategy.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Here i show you few idea's for B2B examples as benjerry, starbucks, dropbox, kohls.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    B2C social media contest still run everyday on social channel but with B2B I think they don't have enough fan on social channel.

I advise you can search the website or community for B2B and maybe they doing on that channel.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    You can use social media as well, i don't think so here any one show you such tips as like but i think that is a perfect platform to consider your thoughts.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    It is important that you consult an expert regarding that. The marketing of the service or products on social media can be easily done with expertís help. From Visiblefactors.com I recently hired the facebook ads management Los Angeles service and I am quite happy with their strategy.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Social media is an extremely effective tool for B2B marketers because it can help to
    Increase brand awareness
    Humanize B2B companies
    Establish a company as a thought leader
    Connect with prospects, clients and industry influencers
    Increase lead conversion rate

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Social Media Contests for B2B
    Social media is an extremely effective tool for B2B marketers because it can help to
    Increase brand awareness
    Humanize B2B companies
    Establish a company as a thought leader
    Connect with prospects, clients and industry influencers
    Increase lead conversion rate

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Why not search for the sweepstakes or contests on social media right now and follow the trail. A great platform for doing that is face book, and I’m being involved in facebook ads management I know that it works, if your plan is thorough.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Why not search for the sweepstakes or contests on social media right now and follow the trail. A great platform for doing that is face book, and Iím being involved in facebook ads management I know that it works, if your plan is thorough.

Share on facebook