Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How to Promote my product in particulate country
    I have a small business and my product is clothing. I want to Export my product for that now i am working on online marketing but the problem is how to get lead from special country example i am a Indian and export my product Malaysia for that i want to get lead only from Malaysia..

pls replay marketing expertise.... how to do it right way.....

thanks
    shobuz

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by chinomoreno View Post
    Well, for marketing ideas I suggest to always associate your product with a 'Malaysia' keyword in it. Like for example, 'blue polo malaysia' 'while poloshirt malaysia'; something like that. Or, if you do marketing in social media sites like Facebook, join Malaysian groups that are relevant to buy & sell. Post on malaysian classified ads, etc.
    thanks for your ideas... it is difficult to find out country wise groups on facebook coz fb observe my ip for that when i search any targeted groups fb show me my country wise related group i am not find advanced search on fb. classifieds ads site are the same ip related problem....

thanks
    shobuz

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    If you are looking to promote your country in a specific country, all that you have to do is using the keywords as suggested by chinomoreno. You should optimize the on page of the site and start to perform link building for the keywords. When doing off page optimization, you can have make use of Malaysia based sites. Whether it is business directory or the guest post submissions, you should initially try to get the back link from the Malaysian based sites. You can choose the Malaysian based directories and guest posting sites. Also the forums focusing the users of Malaysia can be used for promoting the site.

Share on facebook

Stuck with the idea of creating your own startup?

Launch a freelance platform or a website like Airbnb in a short time using the clone scripts

4. Collapse Details
    Create a google adwords for Malaysia only

Share on facebook

Build my own way!

5. Collapse Details
    hi welcome to this forum site it's very good site for knowledge. if you are promote your product so make a website for your business related so your product become popular. and your business is grow as soon as

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    hi
    welcome to this forum site , here you can find lots of things , i suggest you , for your question you have to contact any web site expert , so make a site for your product and popular in market .
    -----------------
    Java Tutorial

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    yea just focus on the keywords in malaysia or any country.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Add country name to the keyword phrases you optimize it. e.g Web Designing Canada.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Paid Facebook or Twitter advertising targeting Malaysia only.
    Also you can buy website traffic just from users from Malaysia.
    In our network we currently have about 150k per day traffic from MY, average bid is only $0.80 CPM
    Hit me up happy to chat about your business anytime.

Share on facebook

Dufferin Media
    Social Media Management Services
    Hands off solution to help you build your business online using the powerful tools of Social Media
    www.dufferinmedia.com
    sarah@dufferinmedia.com

10. Collapse Details
    You can also promote your products via local classified ads websites in Malaysia.

Share on facebook