Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    The OP was asking for "free" and people posted paid advertising sites.

There are many ways to promote your offers for free - from classifieds to YouTube video marketing to blogging to social media marketing.

You have to choose the path that is right for you.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi,

could you please explain something about your business? so that I can provide you the best and the relevant website to you !

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi,

There are so much sources are available. and even one of the best tool is our own group. or you can find so many forums for this with the help of google.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You can easily find a list of that type of websites from the google!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    You can find this type of website form the Google.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Probably the best and easiest paid advertising banner service is Google itself. Websites around the entire internet sign up with Google Adsense so that they can post banner and text ads. You as the advertiser have the option of running them on related sites (i.e. selling fishing equipment on sites related to fishing) or as a Google Remarketing campaign. Remarketing means that people who have already visited your website will be shown ads for your website to help steer them back to make sales. This is an excellent sales system and you have likely noticed a lot of this type of advertising yourself. There is a lot of it because it works well.

Share on facebook

Last edited by David 5942; 11-19-2015 at 10:26 AM.
    David Rodgers, Jingle Composer
    DoctorJingles.com
    Helping Business Owners Maximize Radio and TV Ad Dollars With Catchy Songs - No Risk Demos Available

7. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    you should use to local listing and classifieds site.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    hello...
    we can advertise any website in the some different ways , like social media , by facebook , yahoo , and some different different ways .

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    usafreads.com
    ukfreeads.com
    aufreeads.com
    and many more sites

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

10. Collapse Details
    As Carl mentioned above BuySellAds is a good option as you can target specific niche websites and the pricing can be fairly cheap. I have used them before and my results sucked but this was nothing to do with BuySellAds. Personally i think banner ads are dead. I mean who actually clicks on banner ads these days? They just piss people off.

There are hundreds of different advertising strategies you can implement, banner ads would be bottom of the list in my opinion!

Share on facebook