Thread: Youtube views

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Youtube views
    What's the best way to get Youtube views? Besides those sites that have you watch other videos so they send other viewers to your channel..
    I'd honestly like a legitimate way to get more attention to the channel and views/subs.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You can try sharing your Youtube links on Facebook or sites like Reddit. Just make sure to post the link on relevant pages for the best results. You don't want to post gaming videos on dog breeding fan pages haha. So, if I were in need of more views I'd compile a list of forums, facebook pages, subreddits or blogs that are relevant to my content then share my links discreetly. If you do this properly youtube will send you even more traffic/views since your content will gain relevance.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    There is no easy way to do that l'm afraid, like Alec said try sharing your links in as many places as possible (places that have good traffic) and see if that works, how about following people on twitter that share your interests and then post your links. Getting the kind of views for your youtube channel might take time so you do need to have some patience and like you said you want to do it legitimately.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Well if you are trying to teach about something on YouTube it would be best to target forums about that specific niche and give your input on the forum and use your YouTube page and a reference for more information.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    All you need is to make sure that you share the links on several sites. It will be really if you share the links on forums. Looks for forums that have allow you to post links in your signature and be sure to get the views.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I would suggest using a good amount of keywords and phrases. As well as sharing your links on social medias. Also I would post a video on a regular basis. The more consistent you are with your posting combined with good keywords you will get a better rank which will lead to more views and subscriptions. Also mention it in your video. Before you end your video say something like "don't forget to subscribe to my channel".

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It's not a very time-efficient way. But, choose low competing keywords. Make about 10-15 accounts where you spread out the key words in your description. You will get lots of views that way!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I would also add Pinterest on the list of social sites mentioned above. You would need to take a snapshot of the video (maybe the best one that depicts what your video is about) and then use it on Pinterest.

The worst thing today on the internet is that you have to make yourself known and the best thing is that there are too many possibilities and options to get yourself projected. All you need is patience and perseverance

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Thanks for the tips guys, I'll try sharing my links a lot more, but I'll wait a bit until I have more videos up, so hopefully people watch other ones besides the one that brought them to the channel and hopefully subscribe.
    For now I think I'll keep doing my thing as I honestly have a lot of fun doing the videos and when I'm ready I'll start linking, I think that might be better than starting right away when the channel is more sparse with content.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Depends upon the video, if it's interesting to a lot of people it would likely accumulate a huge number of hits, if it's interesting to you and friends only, then I don't think it will go viral.

Share on facebook