Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Implementing Offline Marketing as an Internet Marketing Strategy
    The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 1:9 that "there is nothing new under the sun." Putting this into an online context we can find that it is true, and while many innovative internet marketing strategies are "new" in the virtual world, the true fact is that they are simply the implementation of "old school" techniques that were teleported and adapted to the World Wide Web.

I myself have implemented some of them to promote my online ventures, including the use of online classified ads as a part of my promotional strategy, topic of another discussion I'm about to start.

But back on Internet Marketing as a whole concept, I would really like to know how many of you have thought to implement offline marketing strategies to make your online projects succeed. Is there a particular experience or anecdote you would like to share with us?

I have some on my own that gladly will share if you are really interested, but I want to know first your thoughts on this topic

Share on facebook

​__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__

2. Collapse Details
    I fully agree. There are many ways offline marketing can be altered just a little and transferred to the internet. In magazines may you've come across an article that is pretentiously informational but is actually advertising some product or service? The same can work online. You could write a review of a product you're interested in and include numerous links to the store[s] where the product can be bought.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I find just telling friends and people I meet about my website is a great way to get some new regular visitors. It also helps when it comes to getting new followers on Facebook and Twitter. I guess that would be classed as offline marketing.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    In my opinion, it is very important that you are able to create an awareness for your website. This is due to the reason that the traffic will only increase when more and more people come to know about it. And offline marketing is something which can help you achieve this. By placing billboards which advertise your website, facebook page, etc, you can greatly increase your brand awareness.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Advertising offline is a way to promote your online business as you can talk to real people and tell them to visit your website and the like.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    In my opinion, it is very important that you are able to create an awareness for your website. This is due to the reason that the traffic will only increase when more and more people come to know about it. And offline marketing is something which can help you achieve this. By placing billboards which advertise your website, facebook page, etc, you can greatly increase your brand awareness.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    facebook,tweeter etc are offline marketing sites with which you can generate more traffic on your website.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Banner ads can basically be thought of as virtual flyers or virtual posters.

Share on facebook

STOP LOSING CUSTOMERS!

You are losing potential customers right now by not having a mobile website

See how awesome your website could look on a smartphone and get yours ASAP!

www.yourmobilesitemaker.com

9. Collapse Details
    Most of the companies prefer Online marketing for boosting their sales .Social media marketing is more in trend like Facebook and Twitter where you can post your ads and can increase your presence online .

Share on facebook

Last edited by suzannemarlin; 10-10-2014 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Clarity

10. Collapse Details
    In my opinion you should integrate both offline and online for your website promotional activities with little or no cost at all. Try promoting your business through mouth-of-words, join social media platforms like FB, TWITTER etc. and do other online promotional activities through forum postings, blog commentings and classified submissions in popular and nich sites with high traffics. I think this would be enough to get a good amount of traffic initially without much spending.

Hope you'll find it useful.

Share on facebook

Best Regards,
    Click.