Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    what is the most simplest way to do marketing ?
    hey guys so i just wanna ask which way is simple for both offline and online markerting that is fast and flexible,

for me so far mobile app marketing is great,What about Yours?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    hie guys so i'm thinking has anyone tried creating an app and using it for marketing his/her business,what have you seen so far

those who haven't please download the guide below! its super awesome

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephraim View Post
    hie guys so i'm thinking has anyone tried creating an app and using it for marketing his/her business,what have you seen so far

those who haven't please download the guide below! its super awesome
    i have been thinking about it too ,what are the benfits and how can it help grow my business and drive sales?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by tapz View Post
    i have been thinking about it too ,what are the benfits and how can it help grow my business and drive sales?
    here are a few

With apps people can share with their friends the product that they love ,and the friends can pass on the image shared to the next person through other apps and social sites

so if you build an app for your restaurant and put images of your food ,when its lunch they will start sharing with other friends what they will be having for lunch and guess what more people will come to your restaurant,

2 the more people see your business app on their screens chances are they will click on it and see what you have to offer ,a simple way to advertise right?

it doesnt matter what line of business you are in it works for every business ,sign up and download the small guide below and i will help you with more on how you can create one and tell people to download your app

hope that helped! if you any questions please ask i will be glad to help,Anyone can

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    The simplest way is to start promotion of your websites. Use paid services or SEO that will surely grow your business.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You can promote your website with SEO to rank your website its a powerful web marketing technique which will give a fast growth

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Seo is great but competion for keywords! at list if customers are within your reach its ,much easy to control your markert

wouldnt it be nice to have your business look like thismcd forum.jpg

Share on facebook

Last edited by Ephraim; 07-16-2015 at 06:48 AM.

8. Collapse Details
    For a local business, Local store marketing is the best and most effective way to get new customers in the door. It could be flyering neighboring shopping centers, send deals and coupons using direct mail marketing, attending local events and promoting your business!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Just Send a Press Release via PRWeb or any other serious Press Release website. Make sure the Press Release is newsworthy. You can also hire writers to do guest posting for you. If you manage this well, you can hit the roof as far as rankings on Search Engines.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Way to do marketing
    For any business marketing and promotion of services or product is very essential to increase the sell of your products/services.

For increasing the sale of business customer engagement, Products promotion and Business sales lead generation is very important.
    Both offline and online marketing is important. You can also take the services of any marketing firm.

Share on facebook