Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I just posted this on a different thread, but it applies here as well:

There are a lot of ways to drive traffic to your site, but it all depends on your service. For instance I have one site that is focused on surveys. Its a PPL. So basically all I have to do is get them to sign up to cash in. My method is simple. I have 2 local colleges near me and I put up flyers on all their boards. Want to make some extra cash for Books, Beer or Pizza? Go to www.xxxx.com Easy surveys, get paid quick. If I refresh the boards once every 3 weeks or so, I get a nice steady traffic. Start and end of semesters are big time.

For online businesses, I like FB. I use videos and fan pages to help share my site. For instance I might use an animated white board video to explain my "Opt In Offer" explain how easy it is, then post. It then gets shared and BOOM free traffic. If I want to step it up, I will boost my video post.
    Anyways enjoy

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The simplest way has been, and will always be, word of mouth. It's also one of the most effective. That said, creating a responsive web site and implementing good SEM is extremely effective as well.

Share on facebook

Jason Burrows
    Burrows Tech Services
    "Bringing Transparency to Technology"
    jason@burrowstechservices.com
    www.burrowstechservices.com
    Office: 281-923-7920

3. Collapse Details
    The simplest way to promote your website,business services with the help of seo services.All the techniques of seo are available on the internet you dn't have to hire a Firm to do so,infact you can do it by yourself.
    Regards wefixtexas

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    This is true, mobile marketing is getting bigger and bigger. For now I can just check upon my scheduled Facebook posts and that's about it. I don't feel comfortable doing business using a mobile phone. Yet.

Share on facebook

Get A Cheap Windows VPS/RDP at http://CheapWindowsVPS.com

5. Collapse Details
    There is many online and offline marketing techniques are available in the market. But the most simple and traditional marketing technique is marketing through your Business cards.

Share on facebook

After Hours Creative Studio Best Colorplan Business Cards.

6. Collapse Details
    Now a days to acquire goal of business or for maximizing the sell of business marketing and promotion is very important components. Managing sales processes of goods across different channels is a critical & core activity. The present day multi-channel sales & marketing impacts the sales structure, people and processes. Many business owners are using the techniques of customer engagement,Business opportunity leads. These are very effective techniques of reaching to the customers and makes effective social network for business. Marketing consulting firms provides various helpful advice and B2b sales leads generation services which are beneficial for the business.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbiyaakovweingarten View Post
    The simplest way is to start promotion of your websites. Use paid services or SEO that will surely grow your business.
    I would agree with him. You can also opt in to EMail Marketing. With the right email list, you can reach your target customers or businesses.

Share on facebook

Looking for a targeted email list database for specific countries, job titles, positions, annual revenue or employee size? Check our website or inquire!

Custom Mailing List | Email List Provider

8. Collapse Details
    You can grow your business with internet marketing, seo, and direct mail service. The another ways to advertise your business is marketing with your business cards with your business logo and description. Try to advertise with new offers and plans.

Share on facebook

After Hours Creative Studio Best Colorplan Business Cards.

9. Collapse Details
    Five Cheap Ways on How to Market Your Business:

1. Talk to your clients.
    2. Creatively package your marketing campaigns.
    3. Get the word out with publicity.
    4. Leverage existing relationships.
    5. Commit to e-mail marketing.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Internet Marketing:

1. SEO - get cognitiveSEO and if you have a wordpress site, get the Yoast SEO plugin
    2. Outreach - interact (like a human, not like a business) on FB groups, Twitter, etc... become an authority figure in the community.
    3. Content Marketing - start a blog on your website and link to it on your social medias (if you're not a writer, hire a guest blogger)

Share on facebook