Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Seo
    SEO. "Simplest" is arguable but most effective for sure. Figuring out the keywords that you should integrate into your website and target using SEO techniques can BOOM your traffic fast. We can do lots of on-site things and make pretty designs/logos but if no one ever sees the website than what's the point? My biggest suggestion, start doing SEO and keyword difficulty research.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I think marketing is depend on business type. if you have large business than internet,digital and apps marketing is necessary, These all way help to grow your business.
    if you have a small business than, poster, pamphlet and marketing with a business card help you to grow your business.

Share on facebook

After Hours Creative Studio Best Colorplan Business Cards.

3. Collapse Details
    Try to think of a unique gimmick about your product and promote it on your Facebook page, website and other social media accounts that you have. Use paid ads, if you have budget.
    Give out coupons and promos to attract attention.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I think in offline marketing poster and marketing through business cards is the most simplest way of marketing. In online marketing SEO, and SMO is the most simplest way of marketing.

Share on facebook

After Hours Creative Studio Best Colorplan Business Cards.

5. Collapse Details
    Internet is the simplest way to do marketing these days. In this you have no need to find your target audience, on internet you are just few step away to reach them. On internet you will get your audience easily.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    For marketing of any scale it's better to use online services. As my experience shows they are the most effective. I have an account on Noonint web-site. And it allows to promote goods (+ services if you wish) both at the system's dashboards and on their publishers' resources (for which I actually get some money spent on advertising back).

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I know that my SEO marketing did not work so well. It takes a lot of time to build up to pay off. I do know that offline marketing in person can work somewhat. You have to be able to get to places with lots of people that trust you for that to work. Another method that is pretty easy is Telemarkeing. Create a script and hire a call center to dial people. There are lists that you can buy of public information and make your calls. Even if it does not get you sales, it will get your brand out there into the world and if you choose a good vendor, a good impression will be out there.

Share on facebook

@DMI we can call your customers to get re-orders. $500 one time setup fee + $24 per calling hour. visit http://goo.gl/Ioc6RJ for more info.

8. Collapse Details
    i have been thinking about it too ,what are the benefits and how can it help grow my business and drive sales?

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I agree with you Lissa. Business cards are really played an awesome role to represent your business in a unique way.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I think if you want to market Offline you can try to market it to family, close friends or neighbors. To market online you can try to use social media such as twitter, instagram, facebook etc. Or if you want to use google adwords I suppose it could be more help

Share on facebook

I enjoyed reading entrepreneur indonesia portal which always contains information about the business world