Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Web Press Releases
    I have been writing press releases for my company. They have been effective only when the topic is popular.

For example, we are offering something that is being developed as an alternative to the internet. There was a press release mentioning this but did not carry with the editors.

But when we released a PR that mentioned Supercomputing on the Desktop, it had some reviews.

We have issue PR through Businesswire, PR.com and PRNewswire all paid services. This has helped us get a certain number of links on Search Engines and News Listing.

We cannot say we are 100% satisfied by using PR as a means of distribution information as Editors are very choosy and rightly so.

In the end it all depends like others have said, how you present the information. More content does not necessarily mean acceptance.

So it is better to keep your PR content less than 500 words but give a good punch in the quality of words and the Heading.

[Edited. Reason - Removal of self ads]

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Web Press Releases
    I have used PRWEB which is heavily invested in search technologies to promote my oozm site. Search engine traffic plays a vital role in the success of your news release. The world increasingly rely on major search engines for their research on search queries. Consequently, PRWEB also claims that press release distributed through their site is optimized for maximum organic search engine inclusion. Search engines can then crawl naturally and efficiently to index the press release. My representative stated that their exclusive technology and unmatched infrastructure provides the best available search traffic directed to your news items. Also, having utilized their services for my new site was very effective for the initial traffic flow, but then you have to keep on marketing and increasing traffic. It is an ongoing process that you need to do in order to maintain your traffic level or keep it from losing momentum.

Webguru

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Press announcments are life changing and once distributed on the web could improve your own awareness and also direct exposure on search engines like yahoo, and many others.

They are no cost, it's that in order to spend some sort of 'fee' and then you will be guaranteed that and that.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    The effective press release website is not free we have to paid some money for it. Free press release website is not give any benefit.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I think Press Releases definitely drive lot of traffic to your website but Google doesn't consider it as a ranking signal...

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    A PRWeb press release can help your business or organization get reach and publicity on the web across search engines, blogs, and websites.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Press release is a good source for increase your website rank.But free press release sites found very less.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Got beneficial information about press release from here.I will also try it.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I really do not see the benefit of releasing these to be honest with you. I think that if you can release the information somewhere online, it might be just as beneficial. Maybe if you can get it to one of the largest publishing sites, that would work, otherwise there is no real benefit for me.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Yes, I do agree with you all in the aspect of Press release and is a great way to generate organic traffic towards the website.

Share on facebook