1. Collapse Details
    Which Is Your Biggest Distraction?
    What is your biggest daily distraction that keeps you from doing what you should be doing, or what you want to be doing?

I'll tell you mine after I get a few responses, but I don't want to lead your answers by responding first...

Phil

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Outside pressures

Kids
    Wife
    Bills
    Stress from having pay bills

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I was a bright girl in school. I always stood out of crowd. Got good ranks and had always been an intelligent girl. Till 10th class there was no big expectations and only aim was to get good rank in the class.. Big aims came into the picture in 11th , 12th classes. I aimed to get seat in IITs.. I never aimed for anything in my life that much. The whole family expected that to happen. I studied really hard. The only thing in my head was to get into an IIT. It couldn’t do it.. my family started saying that i didnt give my full effort , they started judging me. They joined me in a deemed university for engineering. It’s a decent college with good placements. I started hating everything in the college just because it’s not the college which I dreamed .

Hero Homes

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Social Media. Specifically YouTube.
    I'll go to look up the answer to a question on YouTube (it's usually video editing related) and then next thing you know, I've lost 2 hrs. of time - and I'm like..."WTF just happened"?!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    My enemy and my strength.
    Social Media. Specifically YouTube.
    I'll go to look up the answer to a question on YouTube (it's usually video editing related) and then next thing you know, I've lost 2 hrs. of time - and I'm like..."WTF just happened"?!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Social media. Social is, by far, the biggest distraction of all for the majority of people. It's true that social has brought us together to some degree…but it has also been designed to distract us.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    1. Social media. Social is, by a ways, the biggest distraction of taken with the majority of humans. It's actual that social has added us together to some degree…however it has additionally been designed to distract us.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I'm interested to know what you think about virtual sex? I recently discovered this kind of sex. I accidentally found this site visit site. I liked the girls and their willingness to follow my orders. I love to watch beauties engaged in virtual sex. I'm willing to pay money for it. Do you like this kind of sex too?

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    lol nothing

Share on facebook

App Maisters is recognized as one of the top aandroid app development company houston. Among the other android app development companies in houston, App Maisters is the best option when it comes to hiring best app developers for your business mobile app.

Hire Our Best Android App Developers In Houston

10. Collapse Details
    1. Web based life. Social is, by a wide margin, the greatest interruption of just for most of individuals. The facts confirm that social has united us somewhat yet it has likewise been intended to divert us.

Share on facebook