I am a 20% owner of a business and my partner owns the other 80%. We each put in an equal amount of time getting the business going. After the first six months my partner opened another business without me and put all of his time into that and pretty much neglected our business leaving me to take care of it. I eventually moved out of town and am no longer putting time into the business. He now feels I shouldn't receive any of the profits as I am not there, although I have not made back any of my initial investment. He says he will pay me back a little at a time, but with no interest. We don't have a formal partnership aggreement other than bank and tax records which show our shares of the business. What can I do, as I don't wish to provide him with an interest free loan for the next year or two.