Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Options for creating another small business
    I currently work for a small business who sells steel and concrete goods to consumers. This company also has a very small trucking business (that essentially delivers these goods). This company is incorporated and located in Wisconsin. The owners want to turn their trucking business into its own company to limit the liability of their primary business. I have done some searching on options but really cannot find anything concrete. Is it possible to create an LLC for this side business or can it be as simple as a DBA? Any help would be appreciated as I really have no clue on what to do.

Thanks!

Rob

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    i would definitely prefer a business for which i have a lot of experience. and i am not fully aware of the details therefore i would not suggest anything. you must check the details manually and nline and seeking guidance from other professionals as well.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Well, i saw that yu were talking about the steel , and i wanted to share this article first talking about a new giant competitor : http://www.newsody.com/news/tata-sig...siness/619546/

So you can ask to help and develop a partnership and be an importer etc. or compete .

small business ideas are too much, but i thing you need to see which one you can consider it as a passion or hobbit.

I don't know selling latest drones or footballs . It's all about doing what it seems fun and relaxing for you and i'm quite sure you will find a thing that you like.
    that will keep you busing improving what you wanna do !

Good luck !

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    This is very informative. Thank you. I woould also like to mention that the role of good consultants in strategy management is very essential. Piterion is a very good example. They are based in Germany and are doing good in India.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    We have also small business or travel.... and we are growing day by day.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Now it is very profitable to engage in the production and sale of drones for example. I know a very good portal that specializes in selling drones http://droneadvisor.tech/ is a portal with advanced capabilities of drones search, detailed drone reviews, and recent news from the drones sphere for professionals, enthusiasts, and beginners in this space.

Share on facebook

Last edited by karizma; 03-07-2019 at 02:43 AM.

7. Collapse Details
    Small bakery. Image: pixabay.com. ...
    Fruit vending machine. Image: wikimedia.org. ...
    Mushroom farming. ...
    Making beaded handbags and sandals. ...
    Professional cleaning service business in Kenya. ...
    Brick making business. ...
    Event planning and party planning. ...
    Wall paper selling.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Small bakery. Image: pixabay.com. ...
    Fruit vending machine. Image: wikimedia.org. ...
    Mushroom farming. ...
    Making beaded handbags and sandals. ...
    Professional cleaning service business in Kenya. ...
    Brick making business. ...
    Event planning and party planning. ...
    Wall paper selling.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    The options are there out in the open. It seems to be what they have been doing for quite a while. - Phillip Elden

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Thanks for sharing with us

Share on facebook