Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
I Need a Catchy Name for a Business - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mgreen26 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am in the process of creating a new business. I am not good at naming though. I am a certified forklift instructor and its all about forklift safety. I thought of "Safety Smarts" as a name but I dont know how catchy that would be. Any suggestions????

Thanks, Michelle
    I recommend the book "Positioning" by al ries and jack trout. It covers how to effectively select a name for businesses and products. It does so well.

Share on facebook

Work1099 Simplifies Self-Employment.

Get 600+ Proven Business Models and Money-Making Ideas at: http://work1099.com

2. Collapse Details
    Rule number one! Pick a name that doesn't mean anything. That way you can keep the name if your business changes direction in the future. My company is called Stratus-Pikpuk, that name is good for anything. When I first started out 17 years ago I was selling campstoves, now I run a fulfillment center. Kept the name all these years.

Share on facebook

Robert L - www.pikpuk.se
    Stratus-Pikpuk - Order Fulfillment in Europe
    We can help you sell your products in Europe!

3. Collapse Details
    I'd like the name a lot more without the s at the end.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Have you tried using a name generator, something like makemy.name ? You could try using it with forklift in the related section. I find it takes a number of goes before getting any good names.
    It's free, but I know there's a bunch of paid name generation companies out there, just google for name generator...
    i hope that's helpful

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    In my opinion, the name is extremely important. Because the name is the identity of your business and your product. Finding a great business name is tricky, and when you take a pen and paper and start thinking and juggle the words, phrases, and sentences.

Exa: We offer a bed and breakfast consulting services. Then I choose a business name like B&B Consulting because people can easily understand which services we provide.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Infectious Business Name Ideas

SwipeWire. Item/Industry: eCommerce, Technology, App Developer.
    SecureSmarter. Item/Industry: Security, Web Security Services.
    Dwellsmith. Item/Industry: Real Estate.
    SaleSmarts. Item/Industry: Sales Training, Sales Consultin.
    Industrus.
    AgencyStack.
    CloudQuota.
    Overseek.

Share on facebook