Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How to drive traffic to website fast?
    Anyone here suggests me some ideas about how to drive traffic to my opt-in-page fast?
    Let's discuss more further

Share on facebook

Henry Ford says:" Whether you think you can or think you can't,you are right."
    It's absolutely true for businesses,for more tips,see here
    http://tinyurl.com/proventip

2. Collapse Details
    There are a lot of ways to drive traffic to your site, but it all depends on your service. For instance I have one site that is focused on surveys. Its a PPL. So basically all I have to do is get them to sign up to cash in. My method is simple. I have 2 local colleges near me and I put up flyers on all their boards. Want to make some extra cash for Books, Beer or Pizza? Go to www.xxxx.com Easy surveys, get paid quick. If I refresh the boards once every 3 weeks or so, I get a nice steady traffic. Start and end of semesters are big time.

For online businesses, I like FB. I use videos and fan pages to help share my site. For instance I might use an animated white board video to explain my "Opt In Offer" explain how easy it is, then post. It then gets shared and BOOM free traffic. If I want to step it up, I will boost my video post.
    Anyways enjoy

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hey there - we actually have a package designed specifically to meet this goal. It includes Facebook, Twitter, paid Facebook ads, AND website traffic.
    More information here:
    http://dufferinmediaonline.com/packages/
    We have access to a network of high volume entertainment & gaming sites - the web traffic can be targeted by country, web/mobile, device, browser. (volumes may be affected).
    You can email me for more information sarah@dufferinmedia.com
    Cheers

Share on facebook

Dufferin Media
    Social Media Management Services
    Hands off solution to help you build your business online using the powerful tools of Social Media
    www.dufferinmedia.com
    sarah@dufferinmedia.com

4. Collapse Details
    Fast? How fast? Doing it properly takes some time. Maybe try with sponsored ads on Facebook.

Share on facebook

Get A Cheap Windows VPS/RDP at http://CheapWindowsVPS.com

5. Collapse Details
    1. Content is king.
    2. Make your page title, description, and meta tags are relevant.
    3. Make sure your keywords appear at least 2-4 times in your content and page title.
    4. Create links to your site.

If you can do these things it will help. If you can't, or you're not sure, call me at 281-923-7920 or email me at jason@burrowstechservices.com. If you'd like to look at my site it's www.burrowstechservices.com

I hope this helped and Good Luck!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    In my opinion you need to be active on social media and post articles on various blogs across the internet as well as have one on your own website. I came across industrialmarketingsteps.com, a good resource about how you can exploit various SEO strategies in order to promote your website.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Here's a few ways:

- Solo ads
    - PPC (Bing, Yahoo)
    - Facebook PPC
    - Youtube PPC

All are Paid Advertising but will deliver targeted traffic quickly..Look up on youtube for people to show you how do to it?

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Link building and Social media marketing is great way to get traffic and back links quickly...

Share on facebook

Last edited by GeneralManager1; 08-09-2015 at 03:31 AM.

9. Collapse Details
    You reach more traffic best way is social sites. You can promote you web site on social sites and also use googl adds for marketing purpose. Social site way is best way for increas more traffic on site.
    #discoverwebdesignmelbourne com au

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    As my experience, I suggest you should write good artices, which relate to your money site, with attracted image, and then post on social sites, such as facebook, twitter, ... An important thing, If your content written is good enough to attract people to visit your site. This way, your site traffic will increase fast

Share on facebook

Last edited by pongkhojes; 08-16-2015 at 11:37 PM.
    where to buy best running shoes for high arches? visit the site is selling the best running shoes for flat feet now and shop the right shoe for your feet. list of 10 best sneakers for flat feet 2015