Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Make Extra Money With...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Make Extra Money With...
    Make Extra Money With...

I gave it a try, hey its only $6. I figured at the least, 6 other people would respond out of the 100 million PayPal users. You should give it a try too!

A little while back, I was browsing through a forum, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this one saying you could make thousands dollars within weeks with an investment of only $6.00! So I thought, "It’s probably a scam," but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading…

Anyway, it said that you send $1 though PayPal to all 6 emails on the list. You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 news groups (There are a lot).

After thinking about it, I tried what the article said. I figured I could only lose $6. But like most of us I was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it. It follows the same regulations as the "mailed chain letters", which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161), is indeed legal!

I invested the measly $6. Well GUESS WHAT!!? Within about a week, I had already received $18.00 in my PayPal account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $1,820. It's Certainly worth $6.00. Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.

REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not have an account you can go to www.paypal.com and get a free account. Like I mentioned before, in order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with PayPal (which may take a few days if new).

STEP 1: Send, through PayPal, $1 to each email on the below list. Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your address to anyone... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

The EMAIL LIST:
    #1) neonpupils@gmail.com
    #2) amandawatt2@hotmail.com
    #3) suckamuppet@gmail.com
    #4) kermitthefrogit@gmail.com
    #5) theblueabyss@gmail.com
    #6) aaxxxx2000@yahoo.com

STEP 2: Now take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc) and add YOUR email address (the one used on the PayPal account) as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this
    article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list! To find places to post this, use a search engine, like Google.com, and search keywords like “most popular forums,” “forums,” and “message boards”. GOOD LUCK!!!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I am sure nobody would take this seriously no matter how fast they want to have Money.whose email are the first five? I have never seen this kind of a business before in my life. Is it a kind of a pyramid scheme? it's confusing.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by sylviakanash View Post
    I am sure nobody would take this seriously no matter how fast they want to have Money.whose email are the first five? I have never seen this kind of a business before in my life. Is it a kind of a pyramid scheme? it's confusing.
    There are a couple of red flags on this money making "opportunity". Firstly, you'll be involved in email spamming, and that's not good! Secondly, you're using PayPal to collect the money, which may possibly go against PayPal's terms of service (TOS). Worse case scenario, your PayPal account can be suspended. Yes, I guess you can call this a type of pyramid scheme, which is definitely against PayPal's TOS.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by gHiros View Post
    There are a couple of red flags on this money making "opportunity". Firstly, you'll be involved in email spamming, and that's not good! Secondly, you're using PayPal to collect the money, which may possibly go against PayPal's terms of service (TOS). Worse case scenario, your PayPal account can be suspended. Yes, I guess you can call this a type of pyramid scheme, which is definitely against PayPal's TOS.
    This is indeed against the terms of Paypal. Not only because this is a pyramid scheme but also because it is mostly a scam. They will never tell you you need to email all your friends and family before you give them the $6. It seems a lot of people are trying to scam people into becoming their lower level part of their pyramid. Probably because it spreads so fast.
    I really hope nobody thinks this is a legitimate business.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I've seen a lot of posts like this. Hopefully nobody gets fooled in doing the same. These types of scams are becoming more prevalent not that I've tried one.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I suggest the admins of the forum remove this post and any other similar or like this post. This person is exactly the kind of person that doesn't contribute to the forum but aids to making it worse and unhelpful.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    This is actually quite funny. This is a modern(kidna) adaptation of an old chain email I used to see all the time. Except back then the list of emails were actual mailing addresses and/or P.O. boxes spammed on forums and through email. As a 11 year old kid without any money, it seemed like a great idea! I posted it in one forum and got similar responses like: "this is probably illegal" and "pyramid scheme" so I instantly deleted it.

5 years later, my younger brother, another poor 11 year old, gets caught by my father putting 5 envelopes with $1 each in them into our mailbox. Then he too learned what a pyramid scheme was.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1509
    I was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it. It follows the same regulations as the "mailed chain letters", which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161), is indeed legal!
    Check out this USPS article regarding chain letters. Also, this directly violates PayPal's term of service; take a look at this article. Finally, there is a chance this would run afoul of existing anti-spam statutes.

Anyway, this has bad idea written all over it.

Share on facebook

"The business of America is business."—Calvin Coolidge

9. Collapse Details
    I don't know about this. It sounds just like another scam to me. Besides, it also appears like a lot of work that doesn't amount to much. I am sure someone gets something out of this, and it won't be me.
    If I wanted to make extra money, I would do something practical like have a garage sale or see if I can rent out a room or my garage. I would very much like to make some extra money on the internet, but all the scams just put me off. I am not all that familiar with the hundred and one different ways (and probably a whole lot more) that you can be ripped off on the internet, but my gut instinct has never failed me. And in this case, I would definitely not even give it a second thought.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Seeing these around a lot lately.. strange because it's a very old method. Hopefully though, no one falls for it. There are much better ways to earn money online. Just look around this forum

Share on facebook