1. Collapse Details
    Promoting online software
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forums but I've been inspired lately by some friends of mine that seem to find some valuable information on forums. So I'm trying to get back into the habit of using it again.

I've been running a CRM software consulting business for over 8 years now and this past March we started putting out our own product. What I'm struggling with is that it is a bit different than marketing for consulting service where I'm now just pretty much selling a product itself.

Is anybody else building a Saas software type model? What success have you found marketing it and getting people into it? I'm right now trying to book things with our local Chamber of Commerce's to do in person work but I'm also hoping to attract others online.

Just a quick point, if you do check out the site it is targeted towards Canadians right now as we are a Canadian company. Nothing stopping others from signing up but I'm trying to stay focused on my target demographic for the time being.

Thanks!

-Derek

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Derek,

What is your social network presence? For instance do you have a Fan page? How many likes do you have?

FB is a great way to drive business to your site. With FB ads, you can target your population pretty well. For instance, maybe you just want Canadians, who make x, and are male and who like bungee jumping. If you know who you are targeting, FB ads are great.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi your project sounds really interesting. We are also a Canadian Company. If you are interested in chatting about social media marketing or website traffic hit me up.

Share on facebook

Dufferin Media
    Social Media Management Services
    Hands off solution to help you build your business online using the powerful tools of Social Media
    www.dufferinmedia.com
    sarah@dufferinmedia.com

4. Collapse Details
    I think the best way to market a SaaS is to give away a free trial and use the potential of email marketing just contact a trusted blogger to run a campaign for your new software and agree on a cost.

Share on facebook

Founder of Wiki Business

5. Collapse Details
    Company Incorporation In Hong Kong @ http://www.quickaccounting.hk/
    Accounting Services in Hong Kong - company incorporation, company bank account opening in Hong Kong, bank financing, Hong Kong visa, company incorporation in Cambodia.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Company Incorporation In Hong Kong @ http://www.quickaccounting.hk
    Company Incorporation In Hong Kong @ http://www.quickaccounting.hk
    Accounting Services in Hong Kong - company incorporation, company bank account opening in Hong Kong, bank financing, Hong Kong visa, company incorporation in Cambodia.

Share on facebook